Russia starts sanctions against the West. Is it

Dumb 87 30.42%

Funny 61 21.33%

Crazy 19 6.64%

Mirror move 114 39.86%

Total:281
Ninsect said:
Have we really fallen to this level? Now arguing about WW2 losses...sigh

y its is stupid, those numbers were because of the better german officers not because germans are better soldiers.

it was the endpoint of 300 years of military tradition, and it has nothing to do with todays conflicts or the new german army...

Around the Network

oh well. shit happens. idrc what russia does. they arent a new enemy, i grew up in the 80s so its nothing new. some things will go up in price but oh well, im sure the Chinese will pick up the slack.

Need to handle them like the USSR with more solid foreign policy abroad without being stupid and supporting terrorists orgs.

instead we have this.

this isnt even fair.

Sharu said:

Sanctions list is online.

Sanctions are against USA, EU, Norway and Australia. Russia stops importing beef, pork meat, chicken, fruits, cheese and milk products from those countries.

I'm a bit involved in an agricultural business in Russia. People are excited over this, at last the priority will be for the local producers!!!

I assure you Norwegian farmers feel the same way (not that it makes much of a difference though, we're not relying on Russian food).

LiquorandGunFun said:

This "Putin is a badass" rubbish is just a bunch of PR stunts to fool the gullible.

curl-6 said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

This "Putin is a badass" rubbish is just a bunch of PR stunts to fool the gullible.

Barry is a sissy.

He should make another red line, this time for Putin.

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
curl-6 said:

Barry is a sissy.

He should make another red line, this time for Putin.

I didn't say anyhing about a "Barry".

The point is, getting a state media crew to record someone throwing a martial arts fight to him or him riding a horse doesn't make him badass, any more than Sylvester Stallone being in Rambo means he's actually a one man army irl. The worship of Putin as a "badass" is pathetic in my opinion.

Well he was an KGB Agent. I think that Putin is a man that is compared to 99.9% of the population a legit badass. Doing stuff that most of us would never dare to do. Ofcourse this image is being exploited by his PR-Crew but if a KGB Agent becoming a President is not a badass then who the hell is one..

Netyaroze said:
Well he was an KGB Agent. I think that Putin is a man that is compared to 99.9% of the population a legit badass. Doing stuff that most of us would never dare to do. Ofcourse this image is being exploited by his PR-Crew but if a KGB Agent becoming a President is not a badass then who the hell is one..

Not an oppressive dictator.

curl-6 said:

Its not a PR stunt, his hobby has always been hunting.

you don't have to be a badass to be a hunter.

curl-6 said:
Netyaroze said:

Not an oppressive dictator.

I dont think you need to be likeable to be a badass. Assholes can be badasses too I thought. Well my grasp on the english language might not be as good as yours but I never heard that you need to be a democrat/liberal to be a badass.