By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Preorder Poll Thread

I only have Brawl pre-ordered. I have lots of games coming out that I want, but right now, only Brawl. Put 5 bucks down, just to reserve my copy. I usually buy my games from Ebay, but not Brawl.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

The only software I have ever preordered was LoZ:Windwaker... what an excellent bargain that was, £30 for two versions of what is considered the best game ever (OoT) and a game that I personally think is the best game ever (well...so far).

I pre-order nearly every game I get, I just wait until a week or so before, but I want my GTA pre-order for PS3 soon

I do have GT 5 Prologue pre-ordered, and I will be pre-ordering RSV 2 in one of two weeks

The Legend of Zelda: TP, I don't know if it counts like a preorder, because I pay for it when I bought my Wii in a preorder too... Then the day the Wii was launched I couldn't have my copy because the store didn't receive the games, so I had to wait another week, even when i saw the game on sale in other stores...that sucks... I will never preorder a game again...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

I currently have Brawl on Preorder. Before that it was GHIII, but the last one before that was LoZ: Wind Waker.

It would be a different story if you were asking about Harry Potter books, lol.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

I currently have:

PS3: Haze, MGS 4 and GTAIV Special Edition
PSP: Crysis Core and Chains of Olympus

All on pre-order from Amazon

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Pre-ordered currently:

SSBB
MGS4

Though I will be changing my MGS4 pre-order to the SE whenever it is announced.

GTA4 (PS3) and MGS4.

I was able to lock in a discounted price by preordering. 

Brawl
Ninja Gaiden DS
FF CC Ring of Fates
The World Ends With You
Rondo of Swords

I'm thinking about Okami. Nothing for the 360 at the moment. I usually pre-order games releasing within 2 months.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

MK Wii
Wii Fit
Wii Pro Evo

thats all at the moment although I also want No More Heroes when it's released.