By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Back In My Day" Thread

How much thought do you think was put into this thread?

A lot 16 21.92%

Enough 10 13.70%

Little 12 16.44%

None 22 30.14%

See results 7 9.59%

Total:67

Back in my day, TMNT's ate pizza and were fucking amazing. Now Michael Bay.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Back in my days, the games were real games that included everything and had tons of secrets. Today, the games feel like they ripped something off them and posted it to the online store.

Back in my day a 10/10 score meant that a game was an amazing experience that did something great . Now even a mediocre game could get a 10/10.

BACK IN MY DAY PEOPLE WENT TO THE OFFICIAL SANIC THREAD
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188000&page=1#
NOWADAYS NOW ONE CARES FOR SANIC

Back in my day there was no Nintentacle. Now you have to go out of your way to try not to run into him.

Around the Network

Back in my day, you had to blow in your cartridges if you wanted to play a game, now all you got to do is reload a rom, and don't get me started on game saves, we had to use 16 digit passwords

Back in my day, a game was popular because it was unique, interesting, and challenged you. Now you press A to win the cookie cutter grey scale adventure/shooter game.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

mysticwolf said:
Back in my day, Cartoon Network had great shows, now it's all shit.

This reminds me of this one:

Also

Yes, WTF happened to you?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Back in my day Japanese gaming( mostly talking about 3rd party publishers) wasn't irrelevant and average, now it is!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ExplodingBlock said:
BACK IN MY DAY PEOPLE WENT TO THE OFFICIAL SANIC THREAD
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188000&page=1#
NOWADAYS NOW ONE CARES FOR SANIC

Back in my day Sonic was awesome. Now, he has lost his way, and his games are subpar.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.