By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu/Media Create Week ending August 3rd

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:

Cant wait for your response in 2 weeks A certain game....... XD

I don't really care. The most important hing happens next week, that is to say Senran Kagura 2 figures

Lol. Yes cuz those are "Important"  SMH..... Are you going to gloat next week? 

Anywayz, at least with Monster Hunter Frontier G  (Vita) going to bomb, Capcom knows to keep MH on Nintendo Platforms. The "Rightful Place" as you say >_<

This indeed will be the telling item that gives Capcom guidance on this issue.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Tlozjb said:

Nor is it bad. Well with its only big release till now being Mario Kart 8, it is no surprise.

Why does this lie keep getting repeated? Console that already has 2D and 3D mario already had big releases. 

Damn man.. Don't go crushing the hopes and dreams for many.. At least 3 members are crying right now..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

outlawauron said:
Tlozjb said:
Soundwave said:
Tlozjb said:

For a home console, in Japan, which only big seller at the moment is Mario Kart 8, 10k is pretty good, if it was a handheld, then it would be bad, but it is quite good for a home console, specially in the state in which Japan's home console market is.

It isn't really good even by that metric to be honest. The Wii U is still down year over year in Japan despite having Mario Kart 8. 

Nor is it bad. Well with its only big release till now being Mario Kart 8, it is no surprise.

Why does this lie keep getting repeated? Console that already has 2D and 3D mario already had big releases. 

Read the comment before his, MK8 is the only big game this year. They were talking YoY :)

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
Tlozjb said:

Read the comment before his, MK8 is the only big game this year. They were talking YoY :)

I read the conversation that the baseline is so low because of only one big release out on Wii U.  Obviously I disagree about the big release, but defending it sales (outside of the obvious it's not dead because MK8 kept it in the 8-12k range) is kinda silly.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:

Anywayz, at least with Monster Hunter Frontier G  (Vita) going to bomb, Capcom knows to keep MH on Nintendo Platforms. The "Rightful Place" as you say >_<

Glad your not taking me seriously :P

I was just making a point, Its too bad (but not like its impossible) that we cant see the effect a MH can do for vita. Though i think its too late to release a True MH game that would help vita as much now vs as much as 2 years ago.

(i just mean if MH4G came out for vita, HW can push up to 120k-150k imo but if it released when it mattered more imo we could of saw 250k+ vita sold and ltd could be over 5mil by now!)

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
Tlozjb said:

I read the conversation that the baseline is so low because of only one big release out on Wii U.  Obviously I disagree about the big release, but defending it sales (outside of the obvious it's not dead because MK8 kept it in the 8-12k range) is kinda silly.

Yea, cant defend that. Lets get 1 thing clear though, Expectations for....

MK8 pushing HW were obviously disapointing....... But MK8 Sales were obviously Above everybody's expections! (well aside from the few crazies here Trololololol 

outlawauron said:
Tlozjb said:
Soundwave said:
Tlozjb said:

For a home console, in Japan, which only big seller at the moment is Mario Kart 8, 10k is pretty good, if it was a handheld, then it would be bad, but it is quite good for a home console, specially in the state in which Japan's home console market is.

It isn't really good even by that metric to be honest. The Wii U is still down year over year in Japan despite having Mario Kart 8. 

On top of that, Donkey Kong Country released earlier this year, which has always been a million seller in Japan.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

outlawauron said:
Tlozjb said:
Soundwave said:
Tlozjb said:

Not big enough, Mario Kart 8 and SSBU are bigger in terms of sales power, and we were talking about the YoY thing, and I don't remember NSMBU, nor SM3DW coming out on 2014.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

I was just making a point, Its too bad (but not like its impossible) that we cant see the effect a MH can do for vita. Though i think its too late to release a True MH game that would help vita as much now vs as much as 2 years ago.

(i just mean if MH4G came out for vita, HW can push up to 120k-150k imo but if it released when it mattered more imo we could of saw 250k+ vita sold and ltd could be over 5mil by now!)

That comment was silly tbone. The MMO version of this has been released on nearly every available platform. It's not popular and hasn't sold very well on any platform. It's like complaining that PokePark didn't give a big boost as Pokemon X and Y.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

That comment was silly tbone. The MMO version of this has been released on nearly every available platform. It's not popular and hasn't sold very well on any platform. It's like complaining that PokePark didn't give a big boost as Pokemon X and Y.

Watttt??? O.o I think your confusing me. I kno this XD. I kno it was never going to do well, its a garbage MMO that released many times. Put it on the 3DS and it still wont hit 50k :0

If i made it unclear, my bad.