By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Nicklesbe said:

Also as you said smeags is a pro. I would think if they could chat he would tell them. Ah but wait nm just reread the sign up page and they can only talk at night right? So then he couldn't tell them that then. So I'm thinking you might be right. :/

I couldn't find that in the sign up thread... It only says that they choose their 'actions' at night. Anybody know if the bolded is true? Can mafia talk amongst themselves during the day?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Sparks said:

Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?

Yes, I would...because like I just said it's more beneficial to town. Not as beneficial as lynching a mafia, but more beneficial than not lynching someone.

I'd like to see this math you're talking about. How could it be good for town to lynch one of their own?

Sparks said:
theprof00 said:

Sparks said:

Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?

Yes, I would...because like I just said it's more beneficial to town. Not as beneficial as lynching a mafia, but more beneficial than not lynching someone.

I'd like to see this math you're talking about. How could it be good for town to lynch one of their own?

He just pointed out a statistic. It accelerates the game and forces alliances to show earlier than expected.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

What Prof and Outlaw have said is true, I've been on games where we "get nowhere" day one and we vote to move to night one so we can (as the thinking goes) accelerate the burden of guilt against someone because of the night actions.

Honestly though, we start Day 2 like we did with Day 1: no new (ie: trustful) information, and one less villager to help stem the tide. Day one is the toughest day, because we have very little to work with. But it's still an important foundation to work with, and our jumping block from here on out.

So be patient and be active!

outlawauron said:

Sparks said:

He just pointed out a statistic. It accelerates the game and forces alliances to show earlier than expected.

A statistic? You mean here, on vgc? Can anyone else confirm?

Not that I would prefer to end the day with nothing from town either. I just wanted to hear his reasoning.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

So be patient and be active!

Ninja'd. Thanks for the confirmation (even though I'm not sure if I can trust you).

At least we agree about activity. Inactive = auto-FOS from me. Though if you're town, you have no reason to be worried.

Starting when may I ask?

Sparks said:
outlawauron said:

Sparks said:

A statistic? You mean here, on vgc? Can anyone else confirm?

Not that I would prefer to end the day with nothing from town either. I just wanted to hear his reasoning.

I'd say this post somewhat alleviates any suspicions I had of you.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Starting when may I ask?

It has started. 

Very suspicious. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Starting when may I ask?

Eagle how would you describe your level of experience with mafia/werewolf