By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony was right, EA access is a rip-off and needs to flop

steverhcp02 said:
KungKras said:
This is what console gamers get when they just eat up everything the industry does. I mean, can you really blame EA for trying to pull something like this when other companies get away with bullshit all the time.

Modern gamers are getting exactly the industry that they deserve. I'm so glad that I stick mostly to old games, with the ocational new PC game. Enjoy your industry guys. You made it possible.

You do realize this is exactly the type of person this service benefits.....right?

When I say old games, I mean Gamecube and older.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
DaveyBoy88 said:

Why? We are comparing the VALUE of these services, not the services themselves. PSNow, as it stands, is WAY more of a rip-off than EA access - dime for dime.

If you can't agree to that then all I can say is H-U-Z-Z-A-H!

You can't compare the value of a service without comparing the services themselves. You'r e just talking about the cost of each service, which is something else all together.

It's also pretty stupid to try and compare the value of these two at this point anyways since the value of PSNow not only varies wildly depending on what you are renting and for how long you are renting  but is also going to change alltogether before it ever launches as a full fledged service. EA access on the other hand we have the cost of but we still know very little about what it will offer the people who subscribe.

"You can't compare the value of a service without comparing the services themselves. "

You pay money and you get to play games and some other stuff. Not that hard is it?

"You'r e just talking about the cost of each service, which is something else all together."

No I'm absolutely not. Using your dumbfounding logic, I should consider a happy meal better value for money than a Ferrari. I'm not comparing the cost. Get a clue.

"It's also pretty stupid to try and compare the value of these two at this point anyways since the value of PSNow not only varies wildly depending on what you are renting and for how long you are renting  but is also going to change alltogether before it ever launches as a full fledged service. "

I think you are pretty stupid for saying I am pretty stupid even though I explicitly stated that I am only considering the prices of PSNow as they stand at the moment. The rest of your statement is blah blah blah.

" EA access on the other hand we have the cost of but we still know very little about what it will offer the people who subscribe."

We know enough to know that it'll be a much cheaper way of playing EA games and specifically EA Sports games.

Your post was pointless.