By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Offical NSFW Anime Thread! - Summer Season!

What is your dream location to have sex in?

Private Room (Bedroom, Bathroom, etc) 40 19.80%

Yard 5 2.48%

At the Park 10 4.95%

Work/school 54 26.73%

Hospital 6 2.97%

Airplane 16 7.92%

Mountains 10 4.95%

Desert 4 1.98%

Moon 25 12.38%

Other 32 15.84%

Total:202

Around the Network

Picture of the Day: Catgirls? Why yes! Of course I love them!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Who doesn't like nurses?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:

Who doesn't like nurses?

Amen!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

If you folks could post the source of pics/gifs when you post it (if any) that would be great :) even tho im guilty of not doing it myself lmao, i just thought of the idea now.

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
If you folks could post the source of pics/gifs when you post it (if any) that would be great :) even tho im guilty of not doing it myself lmao, i just thought of the idea now.

Lolll well, with mine, if you right click an image and click "Copy Image Location" and then paste it on a new tab, you will get the full sized image but sure, if people want, they can do that! Just make sure that the source does not have any nudity surrounding the picture! Like for example, if you give a source to say a website but on say the right side, there is a small thumbnail with nudity in it, that is considered bannable! So just make sure of stuff like that lolll

But yea, apart from that, people can go right ahead and do it!

In any case! Moar Lewd Pics!

VanceIX said:

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/art-anime-nurse-boobs-1022056.jpeg

Who doesn't like nurses?

Fucking damn it! The WiiU browser won't let me see the damn nurses! T_T

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

gooch_destroyer said:

Lolll oh god! I love Gurren Lagann! Specially Yoko