By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Offical NSFW Anime Thread! - Summer Season!

What is your dream location to have sex in?

Private Room (Bedroom, Bathroom, etc) 40 19.80%

Yard 5 2.48%

At the Park 10 4.95%

Work/school 54 26.73%

Hospital 6 2.97%

Airplane 16 7.92%

Mountains 10 4.95%

Desert 4 1.98%

Moon 25 12.38%

Other 32 15.84%

Total:202
Conegamer said:
So far everything seems nice and above board. I like that. Let's keep it that way, please!

Good work as well BTW Jizz.

Also as for the poll, the correct answer is ofcourse C. However I am no doubt obligated to say D.

Big and bouncy. That's the way cone likes 'em.

Around the Network

tagging for important research

Conegamer said:
So far everything seems nice and above board. I like that. Let's keep it that way, please!

Also as for the poll, the correct answer is ofcourse C. However I am no doubt obligated to say D.

Thanks, I will try my best to keep it under control lolll! Maybe by the end of this thread, we will find out many people's fetishes :3

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Conegamer said:

Thanks, I will try my best to keep it under control lolll! Maybe by the end of this thread, we will find out many people's fetishes :3

Heh, well you'll never Weazel that one out of me I'm afraid. But good luck with everyone else!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

My reaction to this thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Conegamer said:

Heh, well you'll never Weazel that one out of me I'm afraid. But good luck with everyone else!

Heh, he'll be back.

gooch_destroyer said:
Conegamer said:

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, but in a nutshell sure. Within reason ofcourse.

Conegamer said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Conegamer said:

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, but in a nutshell sure. Within reason ofcourse.

Explain.

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:

Cone likes them big huh? For you then Cone...

Yay Ka-Pi!