Forums - NSFW Discussion - Offical NSFW Anime Thread! - Summer Season!

What is your dream location to have sex in?

Private Room (Bedroom, Bathroom, etc) 40 20.73%

Yard 5 2.59%

At the Park 10 5.18%

Work/school 51 26.42%

Hospital 6 3.11%

Airplane 16 8.29%

Mountains 8 4.15%

Desert 4 2.07%

Moon 23 11.92%

Other 30 15.54%

Total:193

Around the Network

About fucking time. Let's get this started

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Dat Palutena gif, it's back!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Kekekeke

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

How late am i?! Also here's my artist for the week! (Also I'll be posting both H and non H-artists)

Inu from the group/circle Hohhe!! Dan. He's the artist/author for Hatsu Inu/Strange Kind of Woman, Lucky Day, and The Trembling Lip

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Zisbest said:

Kekekeke