By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Buying the Most

Also Skyrim for me... What pisses me off even more is that it was only 3€ during steam summersale and i bought it on release for 50€. Played it for like 10 hours or so in total.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Titanfall. Lent a friend my Xbox One (he had a PS4) and while drunk bought TF to show him what he's missing out on (he's a MP gamer). I totally regret that cause I don't play MP and I took the Xbox One back soon after.

Slade6alpha said:
AZWification said:

Sticker Star is the only game that comes into my mind right now.. I was surprised by just how bland, bare-bones and boring that damn game really was! :-/

..... -____-

You and that game. LOL! 

I wish I could think of other games which I regretted buying, but I just can't right now..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Children of Mana WTF

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Badassbab said:
Titanfall. Lent a friend my Xbox One (he had a PS4) and while drunk bought TF to show him what he's missing out on (he's a MP gamer). I totally regret that cause I don't play MP and I took the Xbox One back soon after.

You returned your X1 just cause you didn't like Titanfall?? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Runner 2, what a boring sidescroller and bullshit game to complete 100%.
Metroid 2 on the 3DS VC too, I haven't touched it in almost 3 years and only played it for 10min.
Okami too.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

The last air bender: the legend of Ang on the psp, liked the following two games hated the first one.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

assassin's creed(PS3)

- Boring game;
- repetitive gameplay;
- Huge loading times;
- No trophies;

generic-user-1 said:
u have to mod skyrim u know?

Halo:Combat Evolved on pc, it just sucks, a bad shooter, nothing more,shouldnt have payed 20€...

But...But....I'm playing Halo:CE.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Wonderful 101 for WiiU. It feels too Japanese IMO. I just can't get into it