By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Buying the Most

Alone in the dark........... awful, cumbersome, clunkly, pile of steaming turd.

Around the Network

The game that I regret buying the most, by a large margin, is Far Cry 2. It was such a ridiculously boring and tedious grind that I find the critical acclaim surrounding the title to be not only surprising but outright shocking.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Such a disappointment for me after loving CoD4 so much. Thought World at War was also disappointing but I came to appreciate it more after playing MW2.

oniyide said:
Teeqoz said:
oniyide said:

so why even buy it?

A game I wanted said 'move required' but it wasn't required at all. You could use it as an OPTIONAL controller. And not even as controller for the game, but as a controller for a tiny minigame collection. Basically I was a sucker for marketing (strictly speaking I didn't buy it, but I made my parents buy it, it was a few years ago. So no money wasted ). 

what was that game you bought? sounds like it was Sly collection which i have which didnt say Move required. Hell it was easy trophies

Yes, you are right. And it wasn't Sony that said move required, but my local retailer. Ps sorry for the bump.

All Assassin's Creed games up to AC3, all the Halo games on 360, the Bioshock series.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
All Assassin's Creed games up to AC3, all the Halo games on 360, the Bioshock series.

Wow, I love all those games accept AC3...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Mass effect Trilogy (1/3): I played the first two games and loved them the combat was amazing..... then i got to number three.... and well quite frankly the game is a chore.

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Teeqoz said:
oniyide said:
Teeqoz said:
oniyide said:

so why even buy it?

A game I wanted said 'move required' but it wasn't required at all. You could use it as an OPTIONAL controller. And not even as controller for the game, but as a controller for a tiny minigame collection. Basically I was a sucker for marketing (strictly speaking I didn't buy it, but I made my parents buy it, it was a few years ago. So no money wasted ). 

what was that game you bought? sounds like it was Sly collection which i have which didnt say Move required. Hell it was easy trophies

Yes, you are right. And it wasn't Sony that said move required, but my local retailer. Ps sorry for the bump.

no problem. your local retailer really screwed you

MoHasanie said:
V-r0cK said:

Wow, I love all those games accept AC3...

See, this is proof of how gamers can have opinions that are absolutely different one from another!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---