By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Buying the Most

Borderlands, was bored and annoyed after 4-5 hours.

Around the Network

gotta be a game when I was a kid and did not have money.... let me think....

Well, I think it has to be Shadows of the Empire :N64   I asked for the game based on playing just the 1st level. 1st level was a amazing and led to Rogue Squadren being developed(one of my Favs of all time) but the rest of the game was awful, borderline unplayable.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Not really a game But PS move. I have never hooked it up, and I don't intend to either.

I always thoroughly research the games before buying so I don't really have any regrets about any of them. For example I'd have probably regretted buying Watch Dogs for full price; but I didn't. Same thing for Destiny as well. Saves you money and increases the enjoyment.

If I really push it though, I can say Resistance 2. I didn't actually pay money for it but give away Oblivion in exchange, that was a really bad decision.

FIFA 12, FIFA 13 and FIFA 14. How such bad games can be made is beyond me. And as you might tell, I wont be buying FIFA 15.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Not really a game But PS move. I have never hooked it up, and I don't intend to either.

so why even buy it?

oniyide said:
Teeqoz said:

so why even buy it?

A game I wanted said 'move required' but it wasn't required at all. You could use it as an OPTIONAL controller. And not even as controller for the game, but as a controller for a tiny minigame collection. Basically I was a sucker for marketing (strictly speaking I didn't buy it, but I made my parents buy it, it was a few years ago. So no money wasted ). 

MoHasanie said:
Badassbab said:
Titanfall. Lent a friend my Xbox One (he had a PS4) and while drunk bought TF to show him what he's missing out on (he's a MP gamer). I totally regret that cause I don't play MP and I took the Xbox One back soon after.

You returned your X1 just cause you didn't like Titanfall?? 

No I took my Xbox One back home soon after I bought TF digital download. I had lent it to a friend.

Ninja Gaiden 3. Lords of Shadow 2. Battlefield 3.  Ryse.

Teeqoz said:
oniyide said:
Teeqoz said:

so why even buy it?

A game I wanted said 'move required' but it wasn't required at all. You could use it as an OPTIONAL controller. And not even as controller for the game, but as a controller for a tiny minigame collection. Basically I was a sucker for marketing (strictly speaking I didn't buy it, but I made my parents buy it, it was a few years ago. So no money wasted ). 

what was that game you bought? sounds like it was Sly collection which i have which didnt say Move required. Hell it was easy trophies