By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Buying the Most

IkePoR said:

Yes because they're all rubbish.  The filth of gaming itself.  Bury them all next to the E.T. games, disgusting twating junk.

I really wonder if you're being serious with that post or not..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
IkePoR said:

Yes because they're all rubbish.  The filth of gaming itself.  Bury them all next to the E.T. games, disgusting twating junk.

I really wonder if you're being serious with that post or not..

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Star Wars Super Bombad Racing...........

Returned it the same day.

Since t was a opened product, gamestop gave me $12 back for it, even though I paid $50+tax...........

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH

CoD Ghosts. Truly a game that shows a franchise circling the bowl.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

I'm surprised to see so many votes for skyrim! I played that game for over 300 hours on my pc. I guess that's why we have opinions though. For me, I haven't purchased many games I regret, but the most recent one I can honestly entry say I regret and wish I didn't buy, is watch dogs. I just don't like it one bit. I'm sure someone is going to respond to me in a horrible way for not liking watch dogs, but, just remember, idiot, it's my opinion, so stuff it. Lol

Oh, and although I didn't regret buying it, sticker star was my least favorite in the series.

Around the Network

Now that I think k of it, assassin's creed 3.... that one made me realize how tired of the series I am. I skipped pirates creed too.

Resonance of Fate, I don't know what I was expecting, but what I got wasn't good.

Bulletstorm - I literally bought it for early access to the gears 3 beta and it turned out I could have got into the beta 2 days later anyway. I did the same for halo 3 by buying crackdown but unfortunately bulletstorm wasn't half as good as crackdown was.

Halo duo pack or dual pack or duology or whatever it was called
had Halo 1 and 2 + MP map packs
So disappointing.

The Last Rebellion because its prossibly the worst game I have ever played.

and while I do not regret buying Soul Calibur V, I do however, regret buying the collectors edition.