By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's your favorite video game character of all time?

Ratchet

Around the Network

Hades from kid icarus uprising, he is just so entertaining to listen to.

I don't have a favorite video game character, but if I really have to choose then Vivi from Final Fantasy IX!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Lord Kratos...

Sonic the Hedgehog, duh.

Around the Network

Link, but only when she has her long blonde hair! She looks so delicious.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

That's quite the difficult question, there's plenty of good ones out there. I've always thought Samus was the most interesting out of Nintendo's lineup of mostly silent protagonists (at least, before she started speaking nonstop, somewhat ironically). Amaterasu and Issun from Okami both deserve honorable mentions; Amaterasu particularly for quite possibly being the most expressive silent protagonist ever. Dante from DMC3/4, Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening, Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution...

In the end, though, I'll have to go with, what is, at least in my opinion, the character with the most well done development and the most consistent character arc out of anyone from any game series ever.

So to that end, Phoenix Wright.

Anfebious said:

Link, but only when she has her long blonde hair! She looks so delicious.

Isnt Link a dude?

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Hmm normally my 2 favorite characters are Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth. But Phoenix Wright is my favorite character of all time.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.