By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's your favorite video game character of all time?

this guy.

I know a lot of you pretend you dont like him but you do everyone does everyone

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Hmmm, Link, or Zero...

They both kick ass...

I'd say Link.

1doesnotsimply

XanderXT said:

Either Ellie or Samus. Second place goes to Master Chief. Or maybe Solid Snake. Man, I'm terrible at this.

You have to pick one, and one only (this vote not counted thus far)

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Luigi, because why not, its not like he's any form of danger, right?

Also, 64th post, time to play some Nintendo 64 :p

This guy let me appreciate my first console the PS1.

Around the Network

No offense but it's sad to see almost nothing but non-characters on this list. I'd have to vote for Joel because he has abundant character flaws and he actually develops a bit over the course of his journey.

bouzane said:
No offense but it's sad to see almost nothing but non-characters on this list. I'd have to vote for Joel because he has abundant character flaws and he actually develops a bit over the course of his journey.

That's my problem with picking any of the major Nintendo characters; very few of them are developed in any significant way that isn't terrible. Wind Waker Link is one I could possibly go with; not much development, but he's incredibly expressive and has his own distinct personality. Mario, regular Link, Luigi, etc, would instantly be off the list for me. Possibly Samus, as there's a fairly detailed backstory behind her that does explain her characer and lend her silent personality a step ahead of the usual quiet protagonist stereotype.

Samus

Updated

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Fenix Right.