By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PS4 vs XB1 North America - XB1...I AM GROOT!

XTitanXO said:

Wow, you playstation fans are deluded. Xbox will win in the United States of America. Why you ask?

1) Better games. Duh. Who cares about little crap planet, the order 1934 and so on. Xbox has Sunset Overdrive, Halo and hundreds of others.

2) Better controller. This one doesn't need explaining. The DS4 isn't even as good as the Xbox Duke controller. LOL poorstation bots!

3) Better build quality. Microsoft learned from their mistakes with the 360, they now have a 0.01% failure rate while the PS4's failure rate is reaching close to 15%.

4) More powerful. With the cloud and dGPU we're talking 4-5 tFLOPS, that's more than twice the power of the PoS4!!!

5) Better online and better value with Games for Gold. I had a PS3 and was never able to finish a single game online because the community was annoying and the experiences in general was rubbish. XBL all the way.

So for the above reasons, I anticipate that the Xbox One will have DOUBLED the number of PS4s sold come next August.

EDIT: In America, and probably the UK. I see it catching up in other territories by the end of 2015.

is that you misterX?     havent heard from you in a while

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Parody account lol

XTitanXO said:

Wow, you playstation fans are deluded. Xbox will win in the United States of America. Why you ask?

1) Better games. Duh. Who cares about little crap planet, the order 1934 and so on. Xbox has Sunset Overdrive, Halo and hundreds of others.

2) Better controller. This one doesn't need explaining. The DS4 isn't even as good as the Xbox Duke controller. LOL poorstation bots!

3) Better build quality. Microsoft learned from their mistakes with the 360, they now have a 0.01% failure rate while the PS4's failure rate is reaching close to 15%.

4) More powerful. With the cloud and dGPU we're talking 4-5 tFLOPS, that's more than twice the power of the PoS4!!!

5) Better online and better value with Games for Gold. I had a PS3 and was never able to finish a single game online because the community was annoying and the experiences in general was rubbish. XBL all the way.

So for the above reasons, I anticipate that the Xbox One will have DOUBLED the number of PS4s sold come next August.

EDIT: In America, and probably the UK. I see it catching up in other territories by the end of 2015.

Misterxmedia is that you????

Edit: damn beaten!!

XTitanXO said:

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

All of that may be true globally in USA, or in misterxmedia elsewhere I'm much sure.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

This post was done by a fake user or a parody guy. I don't buy this level of stupidity.