By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PS4 vs XB1 North America - XB1...I AM GROOT!

Well considering DC is (partially) free on PS+  im sure most people will go the "try before you buy" route.

Around the Network

If absolute numbers look shit, use relative numbers!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If a set of data doesn't prove your point use a different one.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Good job Xbone!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Well you are using vgchartz and every few games. So that is misleading

Around the Network

Hurray for the holidays!!

Only Microsoft knows if they are doing well. The fact that they gave away Titanfall for free and dropped kinect, I think its safe to say that they are worried about the PS4 success. I was shocked when they dropped kinect so early, it really shows how nervous they are.....

Titanfall, forza, killer instinct all sold way more on X1 than the ps4. Cod X1 edition is the best selling cod on X1. The vast majority of Xbox 1 owners have played on the xbox 1 compared to the ps4

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

SandyVGina said:
Only Microsoft knows if they are doing well. The fact that they gave away Titanfall for free and dropped kinect, I think its safe to say that they are worried about the PS4 success. I was shocked when they dropped kinect so early, it really shows how nervous they are.....

I don't think they were nervous. But the X1 was selling terribly so they had no choice but to start selling the X1 without the kinect.  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

cute thread you have here.