By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why xbox will eventually beat ps4

Tank! Tank! Tank! is surely not a WiiU exclusive, because the game first came out in '09 for the arcades!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

exclusives.  true exclusives.

i may have missed a few but i think you'll get the point.  games that are truely exclusive and cannot be played on any other platform both out and announced.

xbox one ps4
crackdown  
crimson dragon  
d4  
dance central  
fable legends  
fighter within  
forza 5  
gears of war  
halo 5  
killer instinct  
kinect sports rivals  
ori  
phantom dust  
powerstar golf  
quantum break  
ryse  
scale bound  
sunset overdrive  
xbox fitness  
zombie driver  

Because Ryse was such a deal breaker.........oh wait.

Time to remember what bucketware is son. Fact is, the xbone just doesn't have the power to do anything new. All the games on it will be heavily limited and oinly slightly shinnier 7th gen style of games.

I'm seriously worried for some people in here, how can you not get that this is a joke thread? I think some people are really taking this console war too seriously.

Just look at Kitlers profile does that look like the profile of a "PS hater" to anyone?

Way to show the poor XB exclusives library, nice one OP!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
DerNebel said:
I'm seriously worried for some people in here, how can you not get that this is a joke thread? I think some people are really taking this console war too seriously.

Just look at Kitlers profile does that look like the profile of a "PS hater" to anyone?

I was worried at first, because I hardly memorize nick names, but I do remember members here for their avatar. The OP user changed his avatar, and so I was questioning if it was a joke/serious thread. Then I saw the users siggy and remembered who he was :P

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
DonFerrari said:

The truth about life is that ignorants are full of certainty and wise people is full of doubts.

I'm not so sure =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Then the Wii U should be the one to dominate both of them right...?
Super Smash Bros Wii U
Bayonetta 2
Hyrule Warriors
Captain Toad
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Sonic BOOM
Devil's Third
Mario Party 10
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Mario Maker
The Legend of Zelda U

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

The PS4 will have to beat the Xbox in the first place, but after it did the answer will be:

No, the Xbox will never beat the PS4.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’