By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Sony’s PlayStation Now Service Feels Like Highway Robbery"

Tagged games:

MentalChasim said:

EA access is a joke of old agmes from 1 publisher on 1 platform, this is miles ahead in tech and content....I can stream games to multiple devices, not even close. EA access is good for about 5 games right now..useless.

Sony is lucky to have you.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
MentalChasim said:

EA access is a joke of old agmes from 1 publisher on 1 platform, this is miles ahead in tech and content....I can stream games to multiple devices, not even close. EA access is good for about 5 games right now..useless.

Old games?  erm....this is even older games.  EA will include current gen. lol

Don't argue with the Weazel.

DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:
MentalChasim said:

Don't argue with the Weazel.

You could never truly win an argument with guy who is this persistent. At first it was amusing but surely even he has to be getting tired of it at this point

kowenicki said:
MentalChasim said:
DaveyBoy88 said:
MentalChasim said:
DaveyBoy88 said:
EA Access doesn't look so bad anymore does it?

A streamign service with 100 + games and growing to TV's TAblets, PS3's, ps4's vita versus 1 publisher and downlaoding games to your hard drive, yep def the same thing..LMAO>

With both, you pay with money. With both, you get games.

Sony said EA Access is bad value.

So I'm talking ONLY value here. EA Access is BETTER VALUE than PSNow without a doubt. How can you dispute this?

Am I comparing the services? NO! I'm comparing the VALUE of the services, because that's what SONY SAID was wrong with EA Access. And now I'm saying the VALUE of PSNow is terrible.

Do you understand? (your LMAO is not warranted)

All 3 of them when theya re 2 years old?? Impressive.

MentalChasim said:
Headshot said:
Well despite the sensationalization of the article PS Now isn't the best deal out there. It definitely isn't as good as EA Access or game rental services in the UK but I'm sure it will find an audience with those too lazy to look for a better deal or wait.

HUH? Laughably stupid...What rental service is cheaper the  7.99 a week?

EA acces sis garbage, 5 games from 1 publisher 1 platform.. This is Tablets, TV's, Consoles. and 130 + games already.

Well my lovefilm package was £10 a month for any 4 games in a month and I could rent two at a time. I'm now with Boomerang game rentals which offer a similar service (4 games every month and 2 at a time) for £11.99 a month and I have got games like dark souls 2 on release as well as diablo 3, battlefield and others. Maybe you should do some research into rental services in America and you might find a good deal.

Around the Network
MentalChasim said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
I just came here too see all those Sony fans defending this because Sony is doing it.
Prices are way overpriced and if you're ok with them then you simply are blind. You can use gamefly for lower the price and still get newly released games for cheaper. Heck EA's plan is a lot better.

Umm gamefly is about the same 7.99 for 1 week, 12 a month is godo, HERP DERP moron.

Ea is betetr??? lMAO 5 games from 1  publisher versus 130 games I can stream to my tablet, TV, console, vitas?? geta  clue clown.

Get your facts straight before you insult people. Gamefly is $10 a month. Or $20 a month for 2 games at a time. You can play as many games as you want for the same amount. You can try newly released games on gamfly unlike on psn now which is for old games. On PS now you have to pay for every single game. $5 a month sounds a lot better and ea vault will keep growing. Have fun paying $15 for 4 hours of gameplay....and being a blind fanboy.

If you see a guy that just signed up and is defending Sony like his life depended on it....dont argue with him

Also, inb4 "Micro$oft/EA paid them to bash the Playstation Now"

$6~$8 for one week is manageable. I can beat a game (except for RPGs) in that time frame. Anything above that is way too expensive.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

DeadBigfoot21 said:

Get your facts straight before you insult people. Gamefly is $10 a month. Or $20 a month for 2 games at a time. You can play as many games as you want for the same amount. You can try newly released games on gamfly unlike on psn now which is for old games. On PS now you have to pay for every single game. $5 a month sounds a lot better and ea vault will keep growing. Have fun paying $15 for 4 hours of gameplay....and being a blind fanboy.

Gamefly and PS Now (or at least what PS Now is aspiring to be) have some major differences in what they offer you though, just like the EA Vault.