By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Not like it matters anyway, the whole game looked like they were playing flag football out there. Only a couple of players looked like they were even halfway trying ( Odell and Brent Grimes for example) .

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
Angelus said:
lol we talkin about Stafford, but how lame is it to watch a Pro Bowl end on a (predictably) failed Dalton drive

Saw someone tweet something out about that, made me laugh.  (Paraphrased) You have Luck and Brees on the sidelines, and the obvious choice is Dalton to end a 4th qtr.

Ya seriously. What a fail 

There are actually people who willingly watch Pro Bowl? All Star games in any sport are a waste of time anyway.
At least MLB figured out a way to make it marginally interesting by awarding World Series home field advantage to the.winners.

Didn't watch the pro bowl since I don't have cable buy comparing it to the box score of the NHL all star game it looks like it was at least more watchable.

Ok Guys!  It is time to get pumped about the Super Bowl!!!

@Rol, Time for a new poll, Who is going to win the Super Bowl?  

Who are you guys rooting for?  Seahawks all the way for me, My prediction Seahawks 27, Patriots 17

Around the Network
gergroy said:

Ok Guys!  It is time to get pumped about the Super Bowl!!!

@Rol, Time for a new poll, Who is going to win the Super Bowl?  

Who are you guys rooting for?  Seahawks all the way for me, My prediction Seahawks 27, Patriots 17

Patriots 24-16.

RolStoppable said:
I am rooting for a terrorist attack. And yes, I am butthurt.

now don't be like that Rol!  The super bowl is going to be awesome and fun to watch still!  May the best team (the seahawks) win!

Here is a video for all the seahawk fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEn6Xeek2gk

Patriots will win 31-21

Seahawks win 30-21

Not really looking forward to either of the teams winning, but I will be rooting for the hawks because I think Sherman is hilarious and I can't stand the Pats.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!