By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

I think I may have finally had a good week. Will wait for Rol to do this week's breakdown before I get too far ahead of myself.

Around the Network

Looking good for me too, only picked wrong for steelers and bengals.

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Carolina really looked like trash tonight. Eagles easily retain that first place so it looks like the Cowboys-Eagles games will be very important and interesting this year!

1olStoppable said:
BUF-MIA  2 MIN-CHI  1 HOU-CLE  1 ATL-CAR  1
CIN-NO  2 TB-WAS DEN-STL SF-NYG  2
SEA-KC  2 OAK-SD  2 DET-ARI  1 PHI-GB  2
NE-IND  2 BYE   BYE   PIT-TEN PIT by 5

Passed Arkaign for my playoff spot. F yeah.

Around the Network

Hmmm another 9-4 week. Not bad but could of been better.

RolStoppable said:
BUF-MIA 2 MIN-CHI 2 HOU-CLE 2 ATL-CAR 2
CIN-NO 2 TB-WAS 2 DEN-STL 1 SF-NYG 1
SEA-KC 1 OAK-SD 2 DET-ARI 2 PHI-GB 2
NE-IND 1 BYE   BYE   PIT-TEN 1 by 7

I really want to finish in that Top 5.

Finally got the top spot, time to get the ball rolling on my way to a 2nd League Championship!

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Carolina is beyond terrible the final score didn't tell the whole story because of garbage points scored by them to see how much the Eagles dominated you have to look at the halftime score which was 31-7 in favor of the Eagles. The whole NFC south is pretty terrible a team with a 7-9 record could win that division.