By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of duty still active in the Nintendo community?

TreeTurtle said:
KLXVER said:
TreeTurtle said:
I guess so. I am thinking of getting the next CoD on the Wii U if it can play against PS4 and Xbox One or PS3 and Xbox 360.

What?

What I mean is if the next Call of Duty will have it where you can play against other console versions of the game. So if I have a Wii U I can play with someone who has the same game on PS4.

Well that wont ever happen...

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
episteme said:
The least active CoD on Nintendo consoles that you still can play online is Ghosts, lol.

Wait, so MW1, BO1, and MW2 on the original Wii has more online activity than Ghosts on Wii U? Wow.

Well,  Black Ops 2 on Wii U has 2-3 times more players online than Ghosts.

Even the CoD Wii U YouTube community doesn't want to play Ghosts anymore, they usually play Black Ops 2 or Mario Kart 8.

The Wii games that still work online are MW Reflex (2009), BO1 and MW3.

episteme said:
Yeah, only World at War was shut down because it ran on GameSpy servers. The other ones use Activision servers.

The least active CoD on Nintendo consoles that you still can play online is Ghosts, lol.

So the best one got shut down? Damn. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

episteme said:

Even the CoD Wii U YouTube community doesn't want to play Ghosts anymore, they usually play Black Ops 2 or Mario Kart 8.

I play Ghosts from time to time (never played BO2 after the first time), but usually on the Extinction mode and you can find matches easily, it also helps that I have other 2 friends with the game and we play together if our schedules work. Is a shame that people only care about the vs modes, because the extinction mode in Ghosts ROCKS!!!

I guess you could say Ghosts is really a ghost town online for Wii U.. Har, har.

Around the Network
episteme said:

As a huge CoD Ghosts hater, that pleases me a lot!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:
I do not play anything on Wii online. I should try Goldeneye before it goes offline for good.

Do it! Goldeneye's online multiplayer is actually one of the best online experiences on the Wii!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The game have more players than killzone shadow fall. lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=828811

I agree getting one CoD every generation is enough. I have MW2 for 360 and probably will get AW this year for PC maybe

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

spurgeonryan said:
I do not play anything on Wii online. I should try Goldeneye before it goes offline for good.

Activision doesn't shut down servers as much as EA does. Goldeneye was pretty active so you still have time to play it.