By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Equal rights : Should female humans be allowed to go topless in public?

Think of the kids man, No.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Why not?

Religion is quickly fading away, especially in America. Religion is pretty much the only reason females are not allowed to not be topless. They have come along ways since the days of not even being allowed to show hardly any skin at all. But there is still that hurdle in the world of the bra.

Give it a decade and female breasts will not even be sexualised anymore. Even though they will still be a focal point during sexual relations, but so are feet, ear lobes, and the neck region. 

Bra companies and bikini companies and mabye some companies in Vietnam and China may close down, Victoria Secret may shutter its doorz as well, but at least we will have equal rights for Women.

Also Girls gone wild type videos will be a thing of the past, youtube views will drop in half as well.

Good things? Breast feeding in public so babies do not have to starve anymore, Females will get more sun exposure which can be good for you, and Males will not go so crazy anymore trying to imagine things.

But in the end I think everything will be alright. Whenever rights became equalized in the past, it always became good in the end.

agreed?

I dont think this will ever happen. The media industry makes way too much money by peoples infatuation with brest

So basically lots of people will get raped more, good idea. Just looking at this thread shows that society is terrible these days.

The question is can us men control ourselves if this happened? I'm not sure if we could. But we have stuff like naked beaches and things like that so i don't know

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

The guy answer: OH hell yes

Now my answer...

I believe that women should be allowed out topless in public if they choose to. The fact is everyone has breast

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
Neodegenerate said:
Trunkin said:
Neodegenerate said:
The law should apply equally to both genders. If men can, women should be able to as well. Of course if this becomes commonplace there is going to be a transition period for those of us men who have grown up in a country where a woman's breasts are overly sexualized, but after a while, it should become normal. Similar to how it is in other areas of the world.

It's normal for women to walk around topless in other parts of the world?

Where?

I didn't mean to imply that they were walking around topless.  In other areas of the world (Europe in particular) women being topless isn't a big deal.  I think it is more cultural that we Americans are so infatuated with a woman's breasts.

Once again, where in Europe? I mean, if it's no big deal, some people must be doing it on a semi-regular basis, right? Pics! Pics or it didn't happen!

Germans are number one... not only in football ;)

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegel.de%2Freise%2Fdeutschland%2Fdeutschland-fuehrt-fkk-weltrangliste-an-a-983379.html&edit-text=

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/07/22/nude_beaches_are_fine_free_body_culture_is_good_germany_sets_a_great_example.html

They already can where I live....  (Canada) They just don't do it. It is actually quite funny really. Women screamed and rall'd for the equal right to do this where I was and then when it was allowed. No one does it.

YES!!! Please!

I'm assuming that the only one who want this are loner and pervert, right? Who in hell would want their girl friend or wife getting look at by everyone? That is the only reason anyone would want that. I for once, would not want anyone to see my woman topless.

Downanime00 said:
I'm assuming that the only one who want this are loner and pervert, right? Who in hell would want their girl friend or wife getting look at by everyone? That is the only reason anyone would want that. I for once, would not want anyone to see my woman topless.

I think one of the questions you should be asking yourself, is if it was allowed where you are at, Would your girlfriend or Wife even go out topless? Because it is allowed here and you don't see any females topless on the streets. Even the beach is it rare. Just because it is allowed, it doesn't mean people will do it. It is more just that the option and equal freedom is there.