By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Equal rights : Should female humans be allowed to go topless in public?

spurgeonryan said:

Religion is quickly fading away, especially in America. Religion is pretty much the only reason females are not allowed to not be topless. They have come along ways since the days of not even being allowed to show hardly any skin at all. But there is still that hurdle in the world of the bra.

Doesn't that mean females have to be topless? I wish it was like that!

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
DD_Bwest said:

My point is, women are the people to ask and not guys.  There is clear reasons to why women dont fight this law and that is understandable. It all comes down to sexualized content and you can say well you would just get use to it, but then you could say the same thing about pants.   Maybe you could just get use to seeing dicks all the time hanging about, but we dont fight for that either for very similar reasons.  Humans are self-aware, self-conscious, etc  Sure we could train ourselves to be just like any other animal but we arent.

well actually,  as i have learnt from reading  this thread sent me on.  There have been woman who actually took the time to fight these laws in some places and have won lol   (assuming it was woman fighting the case.. i dont know how a guy would go about going through the courts to fight this lol)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Yes absolutely. The naysayers will point out that breasts are sexualized and unfit for the public envieroment but in truth the male upper body is just as much a sex symbol to the fairer gender.

Ka-pi96 said:
impertinence said:

All humans, male and female should be allowed to go naked in public if that is their choice. There is no real reason to deny people that freedom as it has no negative impact on someone else.

Rapists and paedophiles maybe?

That makes no sense.

DD_Bwest said:
JayWood2010 said:

well actually,  as i have learnt from reading  this thread sent me on.  There have been woman who actually took the time to fight these laws in some places and have won lol   

Yes there is some who has fought it.  There will be more but for the most part no.  Maybe i should word it differently to say why a lot of countries dont fight this law.  

Around the Network

I dont know.... if they arent held up as much with a bra, will they fall to their knees faster in life?

Im honestly curious and concerned for certain females I know.   :D

Ka-pi96 said:
impertinence said:

That makes no sense.

What rapists and paedophiles going up to people and dancing around them all naked and stuff wouldn't have any negative impact on them?

Yeah I agree that sexual violence would increase significantly if women walked around topless. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ka-pi96 said:
impertinence said:

That makes no sense.

What rapists and paedophiles going up to people and dancing around them all naked and stuff wouldn't have any negative impact on them?

I see, you are confusing being naked with sexual assault. Obviously, sexual assault should not be legal. That should clear up the confusion.

JayWood2010 said:
DD_Bwest said:
JayWood2010 said:

well actually,  as i have learnt from reading  this thread sent me on.  There have been woman who actually took the time to fight these laws in some places and have won lol   

Yes there is some who has fought it.  There will be more but for the most part no.  Maybe i should word it differently to say why a lot of countries dont fight this law.  

In canada we even have an association devoted to helping woman fight this cause and to help those who have been prosecuted for being topless.  heck we had a march in downtown vancouver last summer devoted just to this.    In a world of equal rights there is no legit reason why woman shouldnt be allowed to. 

you seem to be getting stuck on the confusion between being allowed to, and if they would want to..    Just because the majority of woman wouldnt want to, that doesnt mean a minority shouldnt be allowed.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

JayWood2010 said:
BMaker11 said:

For the majority.  Yes.

I guess we live in different realities. Unless we're disagreeing on "control themselves". You make it seem like men go like this

when they catch a peek at boobs, when 99 times out of 100, it's just like how the women look in that "catching women looking at bulges" (not the 15min long looks, either) video in my prior post. Subtle, relative to the surroundings. If women doing that is "controlling themselves", then men are no different when they shift their eyes to the left for 2 sec glance at a chest.