By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Alderamin had a fucking epic ending and a perfect setup for a second season. It will get an 8 for now but will be upgraded to a 9 if I ever get my second season.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Bloodivores is just a cheap mess like expected. Feels like it was directed by someone fresh out of directing school. All assets and even sound design are really low quality. Not even a decent OP and princess big boob can save this one.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Buranki shows again what great direction is. I'm talking almost Kill La Kill level of direction. Too bad everyone dismissed it because of the CG, so no one will ever know how great it is.

Izetta is even better than I hoped it would be. Lots of strong female characters, great production values, great music and Germans as far as the eye can see. What would you want more?

Instant 9.

BasilZero said:

Havent seen any of the anime on the list in the poll. How is NANA? Was interested in watching it years ago but never got the chance to.

Its really good. You won't regret watching it. Its about 2 girls named Nana, both pretty much exact opposites of each other, meeting and becoming close friends. Quite a few things happen, but they try to support each other as best as they can. The music is great too, it should be, since it's a major part of the show :P

Around the Network

Its official. The Magical Girl Lyrical nanoha series is dead to me. I would give it a watch if force was resurrected and adapted but nah. I just can't help but see how much its turned from Magical girl to "fighting girls". Add in Yuri because fans in Japan were on that craze which lead to the terrible spin offs which lead to this falling out of love. Yea. It sucks. I've found that the creator of nanoha should never go past 2nd seasons in anything he does. Dog days 1 and 2 were good. Dog days 3........ meh.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 1

1 second in, blood everywhere, gg. Then all is chill in the world, cute character design, totally gonna destroy my soul by the end of it. Also male childhood friend is also a magical girl, dem twist.

Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 1

Was better that I expected, the princess seems like a good character, witch riding on a gun instead of a broom ftw. Also germans, lots of germans. best highlight has to be the sountrack so far for me.

Also: 

not even episode 2 and the ED is already baiting me, good.

uran10 said:
Its official. The Magical Girl Lyrical nanoha series is dead to me. I would give it a watch if force was resurrected and adapted but nah. I just can't help but see how much its turned from Magical girl to "fighting girls". Add in Yuri because fans in Japan were on that craze which lead to the terrible spin offs which lead to this falling out of love. Yea. It sucks. I've found that the creator of nanoha should never go past 2nd seasons in anything he does. Dog days 1 and 2 were good. Dog days 3........ meh.

You should watch Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode if you don't like Yuri.

Versus_Evil said:
LuckyTrouble said:
Twin Star Exorcists isn't a great anime, but it has some pretty well done moments. Not as worth two cours as some anime would have been, but I won't sit here wondering why they bothered with two cours like I did with Endride.

I feel sorry for the creator of the source material, seeing this milked to 50 episodes by Studio Perriot.

The studio that turns whatever it is they touch into shite... 

uran10 said:

Tsuzuki just had to kill of Force for NO GOOD REASON! I really liked Cypha!