By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Wow, Working needs some serious work. So far only main girl is acceptable and everyone else is unbelievably meh. Unless some serious character development happens this is gonna be a disaster.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Quick ranking of the first day of the new season:

- Bubuki Buranki [9]
With a more focused story this time it may be able to keep this rating until the end of the season.

- Bloodivores [2]
Easiest drop of all time. 2 points for the almost decent OP.

- Vivid Strike [6]
Standard fare.

- Shuumatsu no Izetta [9]
Contender for AOTS.

- WWW.Working [5]
Shocking downgrade from the original. Good potential to improve though.

- Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku [7]
Potential to go either way. Found an even more cancerous version of traps.

- Tiger Mask [5]
Won't set the world on fire. No place in a season with so many blockbusters.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

To answer thread/poll question, my pick definitely goes to Tari Tari (won't bother explaining :p )

I've heard of many good things from Kimi no Uso, but that will come a bit later..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

All aboard the feels train!

Choo choo motherfucker!

In regards to the poll:

Say it with me,
SYM-PHO-GEAR

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network

I'm not seeing a lot of enthusiasm for the new season in here. Today's animes were:

Takkyuu Musume [8]
- Pretty bummed about the art but it will do. It definitely needs multiple seasons to make the best of it and introduce a lot more characters.

Trickster [7]
- Most likely the first victim of this strong season resulting in stricter drop rules. I will give it another chance in ep 2 but there is just too much other high priority stuff.

BasilZero said:

Where's this from?

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Watch it, it's very good. It touches on some deep themes, like hope, despair, and why you shouldn't reply to a post of a giant image without removing the picture from your reply.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

BasilZero said:

Oh nice - is this character in the picture the main character or what?

Also edited post ;p

Yes...though to explain the context I'd have to spoil everything.

I'm still not over your original post, so to make it up to me you better watch Madoka right away. I guess you'll have to take a break from Nardo and Dragonball for a while to watch it. Can't be helped!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

vivster said:
All aboard the feels train!

-snip-

Choo choo motherfucker!

I'm not.......sad. No, I refuse....

why do you do this to me T . T

Versus_Evil said:

So end of the first week of anime. 

WWW.WAGNARIA!! - Dull and silly humour, its what i enjoy, had a few moments that made me laugh out loud. Great first episode. 

Show By Rock!! - Was suprised to see Crunchyroll get this, never knew it was a sequel, liked it, gonna binge watch the first season to catch up.

Touken Ranbu - Loved the cute OP, cute boys and some yaoi bait. Interesting premise, this was one i was greatly looking forward to and it didnt dissapoint. I can easily see this being one of my higher scores at the end of the season.

Next up in the comming week, March Comes In Like A Lion, Occult Nine, Wixoss season 3, Tricksters (which i have a feeling will be a straight drop) and the AOTS/Y Natsume Season 5.

Wagnaria is always great... As for TR, I might watch if they don't shoehorn a virginal female around there somewhere! 

The virginal part? All in good pun...