By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Versus_Evil said:

Assassination Classroom Season 2 - episode 12-14: Put this on hold a while back due to being busy but the fact that episode 15 got delayed after that ending is painful. Best episode so far of the two seasons.

Last episode blew me away...it's a shame that about the delay, since this was easily my most anticipated episode this week.

Though I certainly don't fault their reasoning for the delay of course. Here's hoping for a quick recovery from the current situation over there, and peace for all the victims and their families.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
kyokusanagi said:

Thanks a lot lol

No problem, feel free to send me anymore you want, there's no limit :)

Thanks, i think thats enough :)

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Damn Japan having not one, but two earthquakes in a row is just plain cruel. Delayed anime is the least of my worries, more than 1,500 injured, and about 41 killed I believe. Hopefully the people affected by this get the help they need. Right now all we can do is hope things get better over there and they can move on from this tragedy.

Shadow8 said:

Damn Japan having not one, but two earthquakes in a row is just plain cruel. Delayed anime is the least of my worries, more than 1,500 injured, and about 41 killed I believe. Hopefully the people affected by this get the help they need. Right now all we can do is hope things get better over there and they can move on from this tragedy.

Thats sad, japan is known for having earthquakes, hopefully they can move on.

Looks like Macross Delta held up in the second episode. This could get into my top 3 this season. Highly recommend even if you have never watched Macross like me.

I also don't get the hype about Mayoiga. It's an average anime with average quality about 30 annoying people doing what annoying people do best. The only reason to watch this more than 1 Ep is to find out what all the fuzz is about. Seriously, I have not seen a single redeeming quality in it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Sucks for Japan, I cannot imagine what a major natural disaster like an earthquake would feel like.

Finish this one

Le Chevalier D'Eon rating (5) year 2006

Plot Summary: During the time when Louis XV still ruled France, a certain woman was found dead in the coffin floating through the Seine river. D'Eon, the woman's brother, determines to seach for the killer of his sister, Lia. But there are some strange movements in France. And things become more strange when Lia's soul enters D'Eon's body...

Flying Witch is so good. Chinatsu and Nao are my favorites so far. It's just really enjoyable to watch. I also really like that the one male character isn't a dork or a pervert. However, I don't understand why the cat has barely been in the anime so far. She was a big part of the manga. Hoping that changes next episode, though a new, very spicey character should be arriving soon.

Kiznaiver ep 2 wasn't quite as good as ep 1 but was still interesting. I'd be absolutely pissed off at that girl for manipulating me, though.

Tanaka-kun was hilarious. WAY better than the first episode and the new character was killing me. She should be a lot of fun. I really like that Silver Link kept the next episode preview in a similar format to Non Non. Looking forward to the next girl, she seems fun, too.

Anne Happy ep 2 was also a nice improvement over ep 1. I loved Timothy and the mystery with the teacher observing the most unlucky students.

Kiznaiver surprised me this week...I'm liking these characters more and more. Especially Chidori and Tenga so far. Still no premise in sight...but I'm fine with the way this is unfolding. Get me attached to the characters before throwing plot at me.

Hero Academia this week is basically Rocky 3. New girl is cute though.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

RE:Zero is definetly the anime of the season for me. Watched the forth episode or episode 3 if you go vy 1a and 1b. What do you think about it?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3