By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

god I have like 10 tabs with new eps that I need to watch
and i'm just not pressing play on any of them
1st world problems

Around the Network

Didn't know there was a Ghost in The Shell live-action movie and that Scarlett Johansson is playing as Motoko.

A pic I saw from deviantart. Credit for pic goes to PZNS

My Top 3 So far! (Still waiting for Big Order and a "good" time to watch Super Lovers! <---- But I already read the manga So I know this shit will be the IT!) 

1. Mayoiga   

<----- It Already had a moment in Ep 1 When the girl vomit on the driver XD Couldn't stop laughing! Im also feeling the "Mystery" vibe, and I am liking most of the characters! 

2. Tanaka-kun

<----- DANG!!!! HE IS LIVING THE LIFE!!!!!!!!! Lots of moments in EP 1 which had me laughing!!!! I like his friend's reaction's on him too! I ship them too as well!!!! (Sorry just a fundanshi user here!) 

3. Sakamoto desu ga?

<------- I love how the MC here is kinda like the opposite to Tanaka!!!! BADASS!!!!! My reaction to that toilet scene was like the same when magicians do those crazy tricks like how they escape stuff! Next ep already had me HYPE!!!! 

Other ones I have watched are:

- Netoge no Yome (Its on my Maybe! I do like how they all met each other! As an RPG player I can relate to it!) 

- Shounen Maid (Its also on my Maybe! I like the idea, I also ship the two MC as well! Because WHY THE FUCK NOT! But 70% of it had me sleeping!)

- Flying Witch (Its also on my Maybe! Nothing REALLY Stands out from my POV. Like the characters!) 

- Ace Attorney! (Its on on my YES LIST Like the my top 3! The first ep already had me go "WOW! Didn't expect that!" Which I was expecting! Glad it didn't dissapoint!) 

- 12 Sai! (Its also on my YES LIST! EP 1 WAS FUCKING CCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love RomComShoujo shit!) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Roronaa_chan said:
1st world problems

Lol, I have the same problem, but it's only 5 of them at least xD

Aeolus451 said:

Didn't know there was a Ghost in The Shell live-action movie and that Scarlett Johansson is playing as Motoko.

Yes! Production for the movie has already started, they're aiming for a release next year. Hoping it's gonna be good, ScarJo seems perfect for the role.

I know the 2nd pic is from deviantart, but is the 1st one real and from the movie?

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
I know the 2nd pic is from deviantart, but is the 1st one real and from the movie?

Yep. So that's what she'll look like above the shoulders. I wonder if they'll have her leather outfits and in that cloaking fabric. I can only hope so.

Shadow8 said:
Roronaa_chan said:
1st world problems

Aeolus451 said:

Yes! Production for the movie has already started, they're aiming for a release next year. Hoping it's gonna be good, ScarJo seems perfect for the role.

She seems perfect for that role. Another good one would have been Kate Beckinsale. Not many actresses that have the looks for it and can play an action oriented role. 

Aeolus451 said:
Shadow8 said:

She seems perfect for that role. Another good one would have been Kate Beckinsale. Not many actresses that have the looks for it and can play an action oriented role. 

Yea I can also see Kate Beckinsale doing that role well, I think those are the only 2 that could pull it off.

Versus_Evil said:

New poll is by Kyokusangi (I've edited a few genres) but feel free to send all complaints his way.

Last poll had technical issues so let's say Rachnera won.

Comedy/SOL is like by far my fave.

And if anybody wants next weeks poll, PM me when it.

Nah, both Suu and Miia had too many votes that shouldn't count, so Rachnera being third is bumped up to 1st. That's how it should be at least :P

I've always been a big fan of good mecha or space military anime, Z.O.E: Idolo still the best OVA around :D

Tough question for the poll

Guess I'll go with Shonen(Action/Adventure?) since most of the shows I watch are of that genre.