By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Harem/Romance.... I like Romance a lot and Harems are nice.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

You know, I think harem anime can be okay but it varies wildly. A lot of it isn't very good at all. Not a big deal but I wouldn't combine it with romance, as the two are often very different. A lot of harem anime doesn't even have much romance to begin with.

Finally see ZA HANDO in Jojo. Very nice and that scene with jotaro and josuke's mom had me laughing nonstop again xD

Space Patrol Luluco...you gotta be kidding me, it's over after 3 episodes. "To be continued next season" my ass! I need my OVA JUSTICE! Anyways good 3rd episode, loved the way they implemented the ED into the last scene feels very...Triggerish I guess would be the best way to describe it xD

Ka-pi96 said:
Finally watched Netoge ep 2. Don't usually like tsunderes but I gotta say I'm really liking pig chan

Yeah, I think so, too.  She's tsundere but she's not totally defined by that stereotype.  She's partially that way by choice, not just emotions, and she steps out of that train of thought when it's needed or when she's feeling comfortable.  That keeps it from getting tiresome and predictable.  She's been a good character so far.

A lot of tsunderes are nothing but tsunderes, which are the ones I usually dislike.

I have favorites in all of the genres listed in the poll...so I'll forego voting this time.

Typically vanilla romances are the stories I rank the most highly though, since I view them through a different lens. I love several anime that have a harem focus...but I've found that the ones I enjoy always have a main romance at the center of it all...which I suppose defeats the purpose. I've tried a few shows that ended with a literal harem or a lame "everybody wins" ending, and I always end up disappointed. It's really a "jack of all trades, master of none" scenario when I try those type of shows. The more split the focus is...the less I care about anyone.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

My favourite animes are not full on action but if I had to pick, action/adventure genre would be my favourite ...

How do you get in the running for a poll?

Glad Slice of Life is winning, but why is it teamed with Comedy? If anything i would see it being connected to Drama more.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Action/adventure because it can encompass many of the genres into it. Too difficult for me to narrow it down though. I like most of those genres.

Ka-pi96 said:
kyokusanagi said:
Since you guys are putting best opening or ending this season and I don't watch new anime.

Ok, I just gotta ask. Why don't you watch new anime?

Sorry for the late reply :(

The main reason is because some of them come with another season or they don't finish it.

Another reason is waiting for episodes to be release, one peace and naruto are on my waiting list i just don t like watching something that is not finish yet.

they're some exceptions like hajime no ippo 3rd season, Pokemon season 13(Sinnoh League Victors), initial d 5th season, hunter x hunter(1999)to Hunter X Hunter: G I Final (OAV) 2004 thats just a few that i need to wait since i already start watching it.

Last one,i don't watch multiple animes at the same time like 6 or 10 lol maybe 2 and thats because of my anime days the i have with my friends on the weekends and on the weekdays i watch another one.

And again sorry for the late reply.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Versus_Evil said:

New poll is by Kyokusangi (I've edited a few genres) but feel free to send all complaints his way.

Last poll had technical issues so let's say Suu won.

Comedy/SOL is like by far my fave.

And if anybody wants next weeks poll, PM me when it.

Thanks a lot lol

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)