By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Random Picture of the day: Yuri Stare!

That's a very nice image.

Rolling Girls continues to be awesome.  All the little details make it so fun.  I wonder if they're going to become Bests?

The new girls in DuraX2 are ... impressive.  I want to take out a bully with a springboard lariat, too.

Around the Network

Random Picture of the day: It is Windows themed cause I am veryy excited for that free Windows 10 upgrade for windows 8/8.1 and windows 7 which is cray cray! MS just saved me over $300+ cause I dont have to buy windows 10 for 3 of our PCs that run windows 7! Thanks MS!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Finally found a good steam Akame Ga Kill ready enjoyed it. Great phasing, liked a lot of the characters (which can be a bad thing if you like them)V_V

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Random Picture of the day: Why can't my Pizza Delivery person be this happy?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Saekano (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) episode 2: I absolutely adore Kato. She breaks all the molds, which I assume is the point. She's contrasted with two walking cliches, causing her to stand out even more. Stumbling across a relatively unique character in anime is like finding gold.

Around the Network

Random Picture of the day: Waking up that early is impossibru

Random Picture of the day: Mmm, Doughnuts

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Looks like a clean win for Junketsu no Maria as Anime of the Season. Most mature anime I've seen in a while.

And what's with all the people complaining about  sequels this season? Haven't they seen the list for next season?

No, what's the list for next season?

http://anichart.net/spring

It's already faster to count the new animes rather than all the sequels. Barely half of them are new.

Not that I would complain.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Just watched Beyond the Boundary and I'm not yet sure what to think. It obviously had tons of potential and it was gorgeous to look at, but the blend of interesting supernatural story and generic moe didn't mesh well with me (and that deus ex machina didn't help). Sort of reminds me of Ga-rei- which had a similar mix of action and out of place moe (or yuri).

I dunno...any thoughts?

sundin13 said:
Just watched Beyond the Boundary and I'm not yet sure what to think. It obviously had tons of potential and it was gorgeous to look at, but the blend of interesting supernatural story and generic moe didn't mesh well with me (and that deus ex machina didn't help). Sort of reminds me of Ga-rei- which had a similar mix of action and out of place moe (or yuri).

I dunno...any thoughts?

I thought Beyond the Boundary was terrible ... 

The characters are pretty awful and not very relatable ...

There's way too many loose ends that they didn't tie up so I ended up having more questions than answers ...