By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

By god there are just too many good animes this season. Never had so few animes on my list that I'm not highly anticipating every week.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Watched Yatterman and really enjoyed it. It looks like its some kind of continuation of a really old anime so really its kind of an homage to old school anime+ Studio trigger/ Gainax animation style = awesomeness :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

fatslob-:O said:
Augen said:

Is there any word on Vita version happening in NA?

Know PC one is.

Nope ...

Scratch that out ...

There could very well be a localization for the vita version if you look at the stretch goals along with the pledges ...

I can't imagine Sony turning them down when they've been pretty open to many other kickstarters, so at this point I think it's all but guaranteed.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
Augen said:

Is there any word on Vita version happening in NA?

Know PC one is.

Nope ...

Scratch that out ...

There could very well be a localization for the vita version if you look at the stretch goals along with the pledges ...

I can't imagine Sony turning them down when they've been pretty open to many other kickstarters, so at this point I think it's all but guaranteed.

Just tweet this to Shahid and he'll approve this immediately.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
VanceIX said:

Just tweet this to Shahid and he'll approve this immediately.

If only I remembered my Twitter account details :P

Around the Network
VanceIX said:

They'll definitely turn down the AO version though ...

What's Tamako Market without the bird and with romance cranked up to eleven?

Tamako Love Story. Looks great. Feels great. A good notch above the actual series.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

VanceIX said:

They'll definitely turn down the AO version though ...

For sure, as will Steam and the rest of the English-based public distributors

Oh, by the way, Eccentric Family was amazing...Super highly recommended! Benten was one of the most enigmatic characters in recent memory.

Random Picture of the day: Yuri Stare!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850