By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Project CARS Skipping Wii U In Australia

menx64 said:
well, the story unfolds little by little... Next we know is going to be digital only and then the inevitable...

Cant bleame namco bandai. Third party games sells horribly in nintendo platforms since N64 era. This might happen.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
menx64 said:
well, the story unfolds little by little... Next we know is going to be digital only and then the inevitable...

Cant bleame namco bandai. Third party games sells horribly in nintendo platforms since N64 era. This might happen.

I am not blaming anyone, I am just calling it now. We know is going to happen so why even bother to delay the news?

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Lol who cares?
We Aussies can get from UK stores online! :)

menx64 said:
daredevil.shark said:

I am not blaming anyone, I am just calling it now. We know is going to happen so why even bother to delay the news?

Off topic. I just checked the evil wizard (I cant remember his name) in your sig (right one with wand) is emtting "square, triangle and circle (probably) icons. Its funny.

That damned R18 business! I can't even..

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Well Australia has some pretty BS laws when it comes to video games. Wouldn't surprise me if the game hasn't passed their review board yet. Almost every other major release there gets delayed. heck even Rock Band 3 was delayed in Australia

I'll care about this after I'm convinced it's worth buying on the WiiU, the delay has me concerned on this score.

Edit: Furthermore in this day and age it wouldn't be the end of the world.  It would make almost no sense not to release it digitally here as you can simply change your console to UK region and download it from their store, or simply order a physical copy on the internetz.

menx64 said:
daredevil.shark said:
menx64 said:

Can anyone offer an educated guess with perhaps even a precedent to hope that if the awful possibility were to happen and this game eventually did get cancelled, that if enough developement and code was created specifically the Wii U that Nintendo could possibly swoop in and save the game from never being released?

Why would they specifically NOT release it in Australia? People make anything up for a few clicks.

I feel bad for the 4 or 5 Aussies who wanted to get the WiiU version of Project CARS..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---