By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can We See Fire Emblem x SMT Release This Holiday in Japan? (P5 Has No info out yet has a Dec Release!)

Mystro-Sama said:
tbone51 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Not even a chance.

Game has been in development for over 1 year and 6months at least, i think its not likely but there's definitely a chance

Then why haven't they mentioned shit about it? We know practically nothing about it other than it being a crossover between FE and SMT.

We didnt know much about Fatal Frame 5 until about two weeks ago and that comes out in september.

Around the Network

The only way it comes out this year is if it is a very trashy mini game collection or board game featuring characters from SMT and FE and not a RPG or SRPG.

If Nintendo had something they would have hinted at it in E3, we probably won't even see another glimpse of the game until at earliest this fall or winter but even with that, the game locked not come out until 2015 even in Japan.

Mystro-Sama said:
tbone51 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Not even a chance.

Game has been in development for over 1 year and 6months at least, i think its not likely but there's definitely a chance

Then why haven't they mentioned shit about it? We know practically nothing about it other than it being a crossover between FE and SMT.

Same can be said with Persona 5 a game coming out in Dec yet no news and its Atlus biggest game of the year :0

This is a crossover JRPG game this going take along time to develop to get right.. I mean just try to imagine how long it will take to decide on what the gameplay is going to look like? Or the Story, Setting?Graphical Style? It takes a while to do all that for a normal JRPG, but a crossover of Two Jrpgs with completely different gameplay in less than two years.....Chances or not high

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

really doubt the game is ready for holiday, and will likely have a spring 2015 release.

fire emblem is the one of nintendo's best, i was so hyped when they announced it, even though I've never played SMT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHswrMfDTJ0&list=UU9G7D8_nd8LmHS4syfJPMwg

Around the Network

That will definitely NOT happen.. I mean, we barely know anything about the damn game! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---