By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered REVIEW THREAD, IGN / Gameinformer 10!!!!

I get rid of all my games except for watchdogs,so I'm buying this as a bridge,until destiny comes out.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
S.Peelman said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

Salty much?

I see you failed to read anything else in that conversation. Why would I be?

Nope read it all, your more salty than a fat man running in a sweat suit in SoCal in Aug. That particular line was just icing 

Lol, sure. You can think what you want, luckily I know how it is.

Funny thing is I could report that as an insult, but I won't stoop to that level.

Look, I get this game and this release in particular for some reason enjoys protection from criticism and some people find it incomprehensible that it is actually possible to criticize it. I already said ample times I did like the game last year (and by extend would like it again), but the point is I find the critical reception of this remaster to be laughable.

You know what this translates to, to me? Like if I would turn in the same drawing every week to my art teacher and getting the same grade each time. Would be nice and easy wouldn't it?

Am I not allowed to have this opinion? And really, if you or anyone feel bummed that someone has this opinion, I wasn't the one being salty.

First how is it an insult? The reason its obvious is you came to downplay this game even tho you stated you thought the last one was overrated. Meaning you came into this with a closed mind already. Second this dosent fit your analogy at all. If you handed in the same drawing every week you should not get the same score however if you turned in a really nice one with great tech then the next week you redid it with a new tool that few people have used and it turned out better than the original then yes you score should reflect that. Stop trying to make this inro something its not.

BenVTrigger said:

My early impressions, in terms of the UPGRADES not the original game

- 60 FPS is such an unbelievable difference compared to the original which struggled to maintain 30fps
- The resolution boost is incredible, the whole image looks so much cleaner
- Photo mode is very nice, tons of options

- One thing though, is you can certainly tell its an upgraded PS3 game. I don't mean this to be negative as its still beautiful, but the original shock value I had playing The Last of Us the first time isn't here. There are games on PS4 right now that are more visually impressive.

All in all, well worth the price, and is a very nice upgrade but don't expect anything earth shattering visually. This will be incredible however to first time players, prepare to have your mind blown by how good this game is.

Makes me glad that I ended up not finishing TLOU on PS3. Only got a couple of hours in before it got shelved due to buying a home and everything else that has occupied my time since purchasing it on PS3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

is any of the DLC in the form of codes for the retail copy or is it all on disc. And is there still an online pass for this. incase I buy it second hand

Down to 94. Gamer.no gave an 70 Score.

Around the Network
TequilaDealer said:

This was expected. Someone was waiting to jump in and give a lower review to lower the metascore.

*puts tinfoil hat on*

Mr_No said:
TequilaDealer said:

This was expected. Someone was waiting to jump in and give a lower review to lower the metascore.

*puts tinfoil hat on*

It could be worse, it could the 50 that one of the later Uncharted games got from some unknown site heh.

mornelithe said:
Mr_No said:
TequilaDealer said:

*puts tinfoil hat on*

It could be worse, it could the 50 that one of the later Uncharted games got from some unknown site heh.

Ugh, don't remind me. Damn you, Quarter to Three!! *shakes fist in air*

I still remember when Polygon gave a 7.5 to the PS3 version of TLoU, the comments section was anticipating an onslaught of comments. So they banned everyone who was out of line and replied back snarkily to any comment who disagreed with them. Obvious clickbait.

yum123 said:
is any of the DLC in the form of codes for the retail copy or is it all on disc. And is there still an online pass for this. incase I buy it second hand

bump

TequilaDealer said:

And they gave the PS3 version 9/10 last year: http://www.gamer.no/artikler/anmeldelse-anmeldelse-the-last-of-us/134089/alle