By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered REVIEW THREAD, IGN / Gameinformer 10!!!!

BenVTrigger said:
GameSpot 8.0

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/the-last-of-us-remastered-review/1900-6415827/

I don't understand why GameSpot is giving The Last of Us 8/10, they say in the review that it is unmissable and one of the best games from the previous generation.

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

Great good scores again at 95. Best game in a long time and will buy it again for the non filmic experience in 60 FPS.

I have the PS3 version, and i will buy this again for no reason but to add to the haters rage

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I love the photo mode already. But where the frak do I activate the director's commentary?

SentientSix said:

Your post is salt and makes no sense...IGN has only given a 10 a few times, IGN is hardly the only site giving TLOU a 10, it has gotten a tonne of 10's and hundredsawards..... Sounds liek your butthurt, so you pick the opne score thats a bit lower then the rest, how surprising. TLOU is a masterpiece in everyway, deal with it.

http://www.ign.com/games/reviews?score=10 (Don't know if i can list links to another website or not, if i can't i'll remove it)

More than 30 10s. Lost count to be honest.

This in relation to the 8 10s in Gameinformer and Gamespot is a bit more than few times i think.

And i don't think you should say i'm butthurt just because i didn't think TLOU was 10 material. It was an excellent game, but just not 10 material. 

So, just accept other people's opinions i guess?

Around the Network
ThatDanishGamer said:
BenVTrigger said:
GameSpot 8.0

I don't understand why GameSpot is giving The Last of Us 8/10, they say in the review that it is unmissable and one of the best games from the previous generation.

they give everything an 8 its getting kind of comical actually.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

icykai said:
SentientSix said:

Your post is salt and makes no sense...IGN has only given a 10 a few times, IGN is hardly the only site giving TLOU a 10, it has gotten a tonne of 10's and hundredsawards..... Sounds liek your butthurt, so you pick the opne score thats a bit lower then the rest, how surprising. TLOU is a masterpiece in everyway, deal with it.

http://www.ign.com/games/reviews?score=10 (Don't know if i can list links to another website or not, if i can't i'll remove it)

More than 30 10s. Lost count to be honest.

This in relation to the 8 10s in Gameinformer and Gamespot is a bit more than few times i think.

And i don't think you should say i'm butthurt just because i didn't think TLOU was 10 material. It was an excellent game, but just not 10 material. 

So, just accept other people's opinion's i guess?

Gameinformer has given 25 10s

And they have since 2006 given as many 10s as IGN has: 14. (if we count TLOU and TLOU:R as one game they have even given one more, but for the sake of this thread I counted it as 2)

DerNebel said:

Gameinformer has given 25 10s

And they have since 2006 given as many 10s as IGN has: 14. (if we count TLOU and TLOU:R as one game they have even given one more, but for the sake of this thread I counted it as 2)

Oh yea, i made a mistake. My bad sorry.

2008ProchargedGT said:
S.Peelman said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

Salty much?

I see you failed to read anything else in that conversation. Why would I be?

Nope read it all, your more salty than a fat man running in a sweat suit in SoCal in Aug. That particular line was just icing 

Lol, sure. You can think what you want, luckily I know how it is.

Funny thing is I could report that as an insult, but I won't stoop to that level.

Look, I get this game and this release in particular for some reason enjoys protection from criticism and some people find it incomprehensible that it is actually possible to criticize it. I already said ample times I did like the game last year (and by extend would like it again), but the point is I find the critical reception of this remaster to be laughable.

You know what this translates to, to me? Like if I would turn in the same drawing every week to my art teacher and getting the same grade each time. Would be nice and easy wouldn't it?

Am I not allowed to have this opinion? And really, if you or anyone feel bummed that someone has this opinion, I wasn't the one being salty.

bigjon said:
ThatDanishGamer said:
BenVTrigger said:
GameSpot 8.0

they give everything an 8 its getting kind of comical actually.

Yeah! The worst of all is they haven't even played the whole Remastered game for the review! 

"Carolyn originally played through The Last of Us when it was released on the PlayStation 3 last year. For the purposes of this review, she participated in a multiplayer session organized by Sony."

To make it all worse she gave the PS3 game an 8 too being and there are some improvements like the PhotoMode and the Left Behind DLC that had achieved 9 on its review there!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!