By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sega Producer says there are no plans for bringing games to Wii U VC

Squeezol said:
MoHasanie said:
I don't like Sega games so I don't mind.

Okay, that's it. Bring the firearms!

Lol. I'm sooory Squeezol.  

What I mainly mean is that the games Sega makes nowadays aren't very good.  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Squeezol said:
MoHasanie said:
I don't like Sega games so I don't mind.

Okay, that's it. Bring the firearms!

Lol. I'm sooory Squeezol.  

What I mainly mean is that the games Sega makes nowadays aren't very good.  

Oh, in that case.. Retreat, retreat! The threat is gone!

The Wii U still has the Wii virtual console.
I got Paper Mario for free from a Nintendo reward, and bought King of Fighters 98 and Chrono Trigger.

My advice is to buy all the games no by Nintendo, the Nintendo games will probably eventually shop up in the Wii U VC.

And to be sincere, the best way of playing retro SNK fighters is downloading GGPO on your pc, then you can play online with great netcode.

tripenfall said:
Remember when Sega made Sonic 4 for Wii Ware and Xbox Live Arcade? That was a great idea.. Not retro re releases but new downloadable titles for current consoles.
Is it too much to ask for Streets of Rage 4? Sega I'm begging you!!!!! Make it 2D with great graphics and online co-op and consider me tickled pink....Then make Golden Axe 4 and Altered Beast 2 while you're at it....

Streets of Rage 4? Oh man.. Sega cancelled that game twice if I'm not mistaken! The first time in the 90s and the second time a couple of years ago!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
tripenfall said:
Remember when Sega made Sonic 4 for Wii Ware and Xbox Live Arcade? That was a great idea.. Not retro re releases but new downloadable titles for current consoles.
Is it too much to ask for Streets of Rage 4? Sega I'm begging you!!!!! Make it 2D with great graphics and online co-op and consider me tickled pink....Then make Golden Axe 4 and Altered Beast 2 while you're at it....

Streets of Rage 4? Oh man.. Sega cancelled that game twice if I'm not mistaken! The first time in the 90s and the second time a couple of years ago!

Yeah I heard there was an early Genesis code that was canned and then a 3D game that eventually became Die Hard Arcade. That was a blessing as that game was not fit to carry the Streets of Rage name. Honestly you can have Bayonetta, Sunset Overdrive and Destiny this is the game I want the most!!!! I need to lay down now...

Sega, get back to some form and make some quality titles again please!

Around the Network
tripenfall said:

Yeah I heard there was an early Genesis code that was canned and then a 3D game that eventually became Die Hard Arcade. That was a blessing as that game was not fit to carry the Streets of Rage name. Honestly you can have Bayonetta, Sunset Overdrive and Destiny this is the game I want the most!!!! I need to lay down now...

Sega, get back to some form and make some quality titles again please!

The sad part is that the only Sega-published games which I've enjoyed since the beginning of the decade are the Platinum-developed games and a couple of Sonic games..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---