By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Found gift cards! Should I get PS3, PS4, 360, or XBOne?

Which console should I get?

Xbox 360 1 0.52%

PlayStation 3 31 16.06%

Xbox One 18 9.33%

PlayStation 4 95 49.22%

Invest more in PC gaming 11 5.70%

Invest more in Wii U gaming 29 15.03%

Give the gift cards to me! 8 4.15%

Total:193

I look forward to playing against you in Halo MCC and Destiny on X1 this fall ;).

Around the Network

PS4. PS360 and Xbox One will probably go down in price faster.

Get the PS4 man, the PSN sales alone will make you a happy camper, good stuff.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

id say PS4, the controller is strictly personal preference so it really boils down to what you feel comfortable with, i don't have any problems with either xbox or playstation controller layout again 'personal preference' but currently the PS4 is getting the majority of exclusive DLC ie Destiny (before the beta i wasn't sure but after playing it, it's a game i sure would like to get, for those saying it's not halo well that's obvious but as it's a Bungie game it will only get better regardless on what console it's on).

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

You have a wiiU, a PC and want another console? Then as far as I am concerned you have just one option. Get a PS4. There are quite a lot of games coming out for it this year.

Oh...voted that you should give the cards to me btw.

Around the Network

1. If you want a console that is future proof even with not many games yet: PS4
2. If you want a console that will last 3 to 4 years top, with only Nintendo-type exclusive: Wii U
3. If you want a platform you can play all pre-Wii and PC games, and want always up to date graphics: PC

PS3. If you already game on PC then you can already play the best versions of multiconsole games. There are few console only multiconsole games that run better on the 360. More PS3 exclusives and most of the console only multiconsole games run just as good on the PS3 as they do on the 360. Very few don't.

Get the best console out there. Its PS4. You wont regret.

Seeing the responses, it looks like the PS4 is heavily favored. I'll have to look more into the PS Plus feature and talk to my friends with XBOnes and see why they got it.

I'd say PS3 for now.

Depending on how PS Now turns out though, PS4 may become the better choice.