By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you getting Super Smash Bros. for Wii U or 3DS or both?

Which version are you getting?

Wii U 118 36.42%

3DS 21 6.48%

both 158 48.77%

none 26 8.02%

Total:323

I've played both, and definitely getting both :)

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
AZWification said:

Sorry, but I'm only getting the WiiU version, because the 3DS version just looks very uninteresting to me.. Maybe I'm missing something.. :-/

Well, the 3DS version's gameplay is faster for one. Which is why I'm still not certain that the Wii U version is actually superior.

Well, the WiiU version of Smash doesn't come out until very late this year, so the game's speed is subject to change!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Don't have a 3DS so only Wii U.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm going to get both. Day one for 3ds and Wii u! Hopefully the Wii U version comes out black friday week and not in December. If that's the case, how will I have enough time in the day to play Smash Wii U and Pokemon Omega Ruby???

Wii U, i feel Smash is more suited to console gaming.

Around the Network

Hard to decide, I go back and forth on 3DS or Wii U or both. Have to wait until they release to see what they fully offer.

I was going to get it on the 3DS if they kept the August release. Because they delayed it until October, then maybe not if there's not some sort of sale going on. I really want to play it, but I don't want to buy it for $40 and then buy it again two months later for $60.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Yes! Day 1 for both cause I am a hugee fan of the series

Agree, looking forward to try out a handheld Smash Bros., in no less than 60 fps. Awesome. 

Yep.

Both, most of my friends will have the 3DS but I would prefer having the Wii U version so just getting both.

Also if the poll is a sign of things to come I guess the 3DS version coming out first wont effect Wii U sales much

It's nice to see that the Wii U version is getting some love.