By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dev says his game The Swapper's Wii U version visuals are “much closer to the PS4 version than the PS3"

Nice to see devs actually putting some effort into their Wii U work.

Around the Network

Looks like a great game. The higher the FPS the better.

This game looks interesting, I would buy it for 2-4 bucks, maybe in a future sale or free on plus someday.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

It should be closer to PS4. Despite what people have said about Wii U it is significantly more powerful than PS360. It is interesting that there is a perception out there which seems to make developers think they need to assert the Wii U version look better then last gen versions. Is it because they don't want to have to say that Wii U version is almost as good as PS4bone, as that's not very good PR.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

It's the best looking swapper game on the Wii U

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’