By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny Beta PS3 vs Xbox 360 Screenshot Comparison: Many Similarities, Quite a Few Differences

Yeah, 360 version is vastly superior. The experience Bungie has with the console really shows.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

Well, good thing I'm playing it on PS4 then.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

walsufnir said:
bigjon said:
walsufnir said:
bigjon said:wait, so we should not compare current gen games? Comparing last gen is kinda pointless right now. The comparisons people should care about is this version this gen againt the other console, OR if deciding if it is time to upgrade this gen vrs last gen. Other than that it is a certain fanbase trying to get a "consolation" prize because they cant win the current gen.

If someone is sitting there trying to decide if they should get a PS3 or 360 they are a bit behind the power curve.

*sigh* It's not only always "them" and "us". This is the mistake you have in your way of thinking. The games is released on four platforms, why not compare 360 vs. PS3? A lot of people will play and buy it for the last-gen systems, why not? Don't try to put "fanbase" in this thread, it is not wanted and not needed.

son, I been fighting the console wars since before you were born.... ok seriously no idea how old you are, you could be my age...

I make very good money these days, but when I was a kid I would defend my SNES, N64, and Gamecube(I only got one console, parents were lower middle class)  to well, to the point I would say stupid shit. lol. (I left being a Nintendo fanboy when they were back on top because frankly I did not like the direction they took with the Wii... the WiiMusic E3 broke me)

I would just saying argue about consoles makes me feel, well Nostalgic. So I say to you, why so serious?

It is not about being serious, it is unwanted to derail the thread. The topic is quite clear, isn't it? And what does it have to do with age? Btw, I am not your "son" and I didn't lie about my age when I registered here... But how does that add anything to the discussion? Nothing, right.

And yes, defending a *product* _is_ childish.

Sorry, did not realize your from Germany, saying "son" in the US  does not mean I think you are a kid or I think you would be equal no my child. It is sortuv a "joking" slang. People saying to their friends that are their same age in a joking manner. I can see how without context what I wrote could seem patronizing which would annoy me too.

Aside, no defending a product is not childish unless it is complement with a few good "your mom" jokes.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut