By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Destiny on Xbox One will outsell Smash Bros on Wii U

Will Destiny on xbox one sell more than smash wii u?

Yes 97 11.70%

Maybe 116 13.99%

No 615 74.19%

Total:828

Someone compare how Kart sold on the Wii relative to how it is currently tracking with the Wii U.

Then take a look at how Smash sold on the Wii to get a fair ballpark estimate of how well it should sell on the Wii U.

Around the Network

There's certainly a chance in 2014 sales it will.

Because Smash may sell 0 units this year......

no.............the install basis are the same but smash is a major nintendo release..............destiny is that game bungie made.......It won't be close.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

gergroy said:
Arius Dion said:
Nah, don't see that happening. PS4 will make sure it doesn't. And I also think Smash will sell more than Destiny on Sony's machine as well.

How much do you see smash selling?

More than Melee less than Brawl.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

I have an xbox one and I don't have a wii u and I am far more likely to buy the smash game than destiny.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Definitely not. NEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

But all versions combined? Possible.

All versions combined possible? Lol, I think you mean "for sure'.

LMAO NO!

That will never happen because Smash is well known and most Hyped game and we all know that it is best Fighting Game ever!!Cough Melee.....And no one can defeat Smash even they copy the formula of Smash!!Cough All Stars....

Hero and Heroine Trainers Club Member.

Too_Talls said:
I have an xbox one and I don't have a wii u and I am far more likely to buy the smash game than destiny.

Have fun playing a game for a console you don't have

Sorry, I know what you mean doh

You serious right?
Smash Bro's is high anticipated game on the Wii U, althought Destiny too, but Im pretty sure Smash Bros will outself both PS4 and Xbone. Many will buy the Wii U for Super Smash Bros. + people who owns one will buy too.