By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Destiny on Xbox One will outsell Smash Bros on Wii U

Will Destiny on xbox one sell more than smash wii u?

Yes 97 11.70%

Maybe 116 13.99%

No 615 74.19%

Total:828

Nope.

Around the Network
gergroy said:

Combined total of destiny is supposed be around 15+ million by the end of the year according to most analysts, including activision themselves.  ioi has the ps4 pegged at about 5+ million at launch if you include digital sales, with 10 million total first week.  1-3 million  for the ps4 of the extra 5+ million more expected sales seems like a safe guess to me.  That is where i get it from.  Where do you get your predictions from?

I agree that the PS4 version will sell better, but I don't think ioi numbers should be used as some rock solid indicator. They completely whiffed on the Wii U and XB1 sales predictions. Also, using activisions predictions on how well their own game will sell is kinda meh as well. Crytek and MS anticipated millions of sales for RYSE as well.

PS4 version will comfortably outsell Smash.

Smash Bros. is a huge franchise. And Destiny comes to 4 consoles that are thriving.

SO even though it is stupid and unfair to compare,
NO fucking way Smash Bros will be beaten by the X1 Destiny. LOL

And if it does, WiiU is in deep trouble.

What I BELIEVE: Smash bros is a game that lots of people wait for. The amiibos and gamecube controller choice MUST make the game fly! It kinda appeals to nintendo fans, people that love fighting games AND kids that are familiar with the skylanders and disney figurines.

I even reckon if smash bros will be a success, it will overpass destiny in general.

ONLY time will tell though.

If had said PS4 there might be a chance, bit Xbone version ,globally, No chance in hell.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

I don't agree.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

In USA 100% sure

Globally I don't know

and I'm disappointed because you are not toastboy

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

In USA 100% sure

Globally I don't know

and I'm disappointed because you are not toastboy

Sorry...

Maybe i could tell toastboy to come in and explain why I am right, would that help?

Smash will easily sell more. I expect XBO Destiny vs Smash Bros. to be similar to PS4 Watch Dogs vs MK8. XBO will probably have a better FW but Smash Bros will have much better legs.

Nah, don't see that happening. PS4 will make sure it doesn't. And I also think Smash will sell more than Destiny on Sony's machine as well.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
Nah, don't see that happening. PS4 will make sure it doesn't. And I also think Smash will sell more than Destiny on Sony's machine as well.

How much do you see smash selling?