By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-order Chart July 19, 2014

jlmurph2 said:
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! ioi has heard my cries and updated the pre-order chart. Halo is back!!!

Yay!!!!!! Halo 5 and Halo MCC finally showing up

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! ioi has heard my cries and updated the pre-order chart. Halo is back!!!

I know.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187182&page=1#maxposts

jlmurph2 said:

Your cries? Patting ourselves a little too much on the back aren't we?

jlmurph2 said:

Hurray but it doesnt make this chart any less bullshit, if they can just go oh yeah and randomly slot it in with 40k pre orders they have not tracked.

The US pre order thread is the biggest joke thread on the site by along way. 

DerNebel said:
jlmurph2 said:

It wasnt meant to brag, it was gratefulness.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
DerNebel said:
jlmurph2 said:

It wasnt meant to brag, it was gratefulness.

I was just joking, dude. ;)

Xenostar said:
jlmurph2 said:

Hurray but it doesnt make this chart any less bullshit, if they can just go oh yeah and randomly slot it in with 40k pre orders they have not tracked.

The US pre order thread is the biggest joke thread on the site by along way. 

Yeah, apparently it got 26k preorders on the week of June 28th and no boost at all went to Halo 5 for the whole E3 which is bs.

jlmurph2 said:

Thank you! It's a shame ioi only does things like updating charts/badges when users complain about them! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Destiny is doing great on both X1 and PS4. Although I wonder if people are just pre-ordering right now just to get the beta code?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

So many good games coming out in a year. Destiny is going to blow every other game away in sales though.