By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a PS4, XB1, or Wii U?

Which console do you own?

PS4 211 25.33%

XB1 32 3.84%

WII U 396 47.54%

PS4 & XB1 8 0.96%

PS4 & WII U 128 15.37%

XB1 & WII U 21 2.52%

PS4, XB1, & WII U 37 4.44%

Total:833
jonathanalis said:
this proves that most ps4 owners are casual and nintendo fans are hardcore enough to come to a gaming site.
or something like this.

Or that this site was a rallying point for Nintendo fans for many years... a good place where they could boast about the great sales of Wii consoles and DS handhelds. ;)

Around the Network

Wii U. I have no plans to get an X1. PS4 maybe if they come up with some software that tickles my fancy.

Conina said:
DM235 said:
Currently, with 764 poll submissions...

22.9% own multiple consoles
68.6% own a WiiU
46.9% own a PS4
22.9% own a XB1

I am really surprised by the number of WiiU owners, given the relatively low sales of the WiiU...

It's the best proof thatthis forum ain't a representative cross-section of the average gamer.

And it shows that probably most internet polls aren't based on a representative distribution and can be easily manipulated by one or several fanbases/haters.

If this poll is being used as "proof" to discount the credibility of other polls, it could stand to reason that it is also being subjected to manipulation.

Just food for thought, no conspiracy accusations here.

I have all three.

I have them all. I play my PS4 and PS3 more though than my XB1 or Wii U. I have to play the Dark Souls 2 DLC and the last episode of The Walking Dead and my PS3 might be done with for new releases.