By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a PS4, XB1, or Wii U?

Which console do you own?

PS4 211 25.33%

XB1 32 3.84%

WII U 396 47.54%

PS4 & XB1 8 0.96%

PS4 & WII U 128 15.37%

XB1 & WII U 21 2.52%

PS4, XB1, & WII U 37 4.44%

Total:833
ktay95 said:
curl-6 said:
I have a Wii U

I have a crush on the girl in your profile picture... and a Wii U and PS4

Can't blame you there!

Around the Network

PS4 and Wii U i got my Wii U for my Birthday last year and the PS4 for Christmas

ps4 might get xb1 later in the gen

Play Me

Wow a lot of Wii U.

Early Wii u adopter with no regrets I always buy ninty first. Why ? If you really want to know get one play with your friends if your an adult with a 4 yr old Mario is king. Kid love his Mario 3d world and best of all we can play together. But I will be getting a ps4 the day kingdom hearts 3 releases. No Xbox I bought a 360 and the only 2 games I got enjoyment from were mass effect 1 and lost oddessy. So no Xbox ever again ninty and Sony rule my tv

Around the Network

Wii U. Probably the only one I'll buy this gen. I can stretch out my 360 for another gen (that library will take a while).

I am happy with PS3 and XBox 360, still a dozen games I need to play through. I may become a late adopter of the PS4 and pick up a dozen games with a cheaper PS4.

Wii U, 3DS, and gaming PC at the moment. I'll get a PS4, Vita, and X1 in a year or three.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

I have a ps4. I will never own an xbox one. And there is a very slim chance that I'll buy a wiiU at some point if they make a good Paper mario game, and allow me to get it will just the pro controller.

PS FOUURZZ, and hopefully a WII U in the future.