By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a PS4, XB1, or Wii U?

Which console do you own?

PS4 211 25.33%

XB1 32 3.84%

WII U 396 47.54%

PS4 & XB1 8 0.96%

PS4 & WII U 128 15.37%

XB1 & WII U 21 2.52%

PS4, XB1, & WII U 37 4.44%

Total:833

I only have an X1 right now but plan o getting a WiiU later this year... might as well get a PS4 later this gen.

Around the Network

I have a Wii U, its sitting in Canada waiting for me when come back from working in South Korea this year.

Ps4.Probably get a Wii U early next year.

I have a both a PS4 and WiiU but been playing last gem consoles more till more games comes out.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

I have a Wii U, intend to buy a PS4 next, and eventually an XBO if I can muster the money for it. Probably will eventually have all three by end of gen, and by the time I have each of the other two they'll have libraries to make it worth it for me.

Around the Network

Ps4 and WiiU. Xb1 later this year.

I am of a proud minority of (Neo is) The One and my loving Wii U. My One library took a huge hit since my step brother is moving out soon, and taking the games he bought with him. Planning to build it back up, I suppose.

I have a Wii U and a PS4. And I guess a gaming PC as welllll :P

NNID: TanukiTrooper - PSN: MatrosRx - STEAM: TanukiTrooper

I think the average age on this forum has to be above 30 as well.

I have a Wii U.

I was interested in getting an Xbone next, but I'm not so sure now after losing too many exclusives. But more so because the bundled Kinect appears to not be PC-supported, with a standalone version needed to fill that role.