By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Q4 FY2014 Earnings: 1.1m Xbox One + 360 shipped, $4.61 billion profit (down 7.1% from year earlier), Xbox revenue up 14% to $104m

kumagawa said:
700,000 360's and 400,000 Xbone's from the earning's call here.

http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/07/liveblog-microsoft-ceo-satya-nadella-to-talk-q4-earnings-big-layoffs/

Can't see that anywhere on the live blog.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Unbelievable:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Advertising for a banned site. Will update to perm if this account was not juniored for previous behaviour.

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-22-2014, 11:00 PM

It's GAF, what do you expect. I got banned for saying the PS4 was still supply constrained at the start of March, when it still was!

Ka-pi96 said:

Wow, unlucky Gribble. Hope they let you back on soon though.

It's at times like this I worry for humanity, I seriously do. I know I risked it but I explained over and over again that I'm talking about PEOPLE and not the site. I still never got a clear reason why I was juniored either.

The PS5 Exists. 

sully1311 said:
Puppyroach said:
sully1311 said:
Puppyroach said:
Does this mean X1 is somewhat undertracked in Europé?

How are you getting to that?

I am guessing, from these numbers, that we have 500-600K X1´s shipped, and about the same for 360. That would put the X1 at about 5,6M shipped at the end of june, compared to around 4,5-4,6M sold. That sound like atleast 200-300K too much in the channels, which would me we have it a bit undertracked in Europe.

We have it at around 4.8mil 

The quarter ends at the end of june.

Puppyroach said:

The quarter ends at the end of june.

Yes, and week ending 27th June we have it at 4,778,201.

Quote Tree Shortened - Conegamer

Around the Network

Very nice financial numbers (excluding Nokia hit). Xbox numbers could be a little better though.

GribbleGrunger said:

Unbelievable:

Advertising for a banned site. Will update to perm if this account was not juniored for previous behaviour.

For talking about the folks on this forum. What a joke.

Wow, that's so unfair. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Not good.

GribbleGrunger said:

Unbelievable:

For talking about the folks on this forum. What a joke.

A freaking month??? For that comment? Geez. Have you been banned before?

But 400k X1s, they really weren't kidding about letting retailers sell existing stock...