By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You predict again 15 million of Wii U lifetime? O_O

Its still trending below GameCube, so there's still a very real chance it may sell under 20m unfortunately. I think it should definitely pass 15m though.

Around the Network
AZWification said:
tak13 said:
AZWification said:

I still think 20 million is the safest WiiU prediction.. I will seriously go cry in a corner if the WiiU sells under 20m...

why so pessimistic?:( 

I am being pessimistic so that I could be pleasantly surprised if the Wiiu makes a comeback or something,.

oh...on the contrary...i m optimistic...wii u 35mill at least,wii u will win n64:P

i think 25 million is a safe bet for now,of course i hope it manages to sell around 40 million lifetime .

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

I still think 20 million is the safest WiiU prediction.. I will seriously go cry in a corner if the WiiU sells under 20m...

Please don't cry in a corner.

Eh... It all depends on how Nintendo will handle the WiiU..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

My bet: lowest - 17,50M
highest - 25M

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network
AZWification said:

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

drake_tolu said:
Wright said:

The question is, who predicted it?

Who?

The 70% of this site...

Honestly, I've seen a small number of people predict this low. Almost everyone on this site's estimate for wiiU sales is 20 -30 million. So yeah, Wright is asking a pretty good question on this one. 

Pavolink said:
AZWification said:

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

Thank you Pavo for being so caring!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wii U was sold about 6.1m units until march 2014, according to Nintendo, and they predict 3.6m units will be sold in this year(until march 2015). So there will be almost 10m units.
And in 2015, I think, nintendo can sell Wii U al least 5m, because there will be Zelda, Splatoon, and other Wii U games .
However, I'm sure Nintendo will introduce their new home console in 2016(maybe with a new handheld), so in my opinion, Wii U will be sold 15~17m of its lifetime, until 2015.

This year has been good so far for the Wii U. Smash is going to help take it up a level. Next year has so many games coming out... The Wii U should have no problem reaching 9 Million this year, 14 Million next year... So yeah, 15 isn't going to be hard. 26 Million at life's end. I think a new system coming out in 2017 will pretty much end the sales at 26 Million.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.