By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You predict again 15 million of Wii U lifetime? O_O

drake_tolu said:

Who?

The 70% of this site...

i doubt it.. 2% at most :P

i don't remember if I ever gave my 2 cents but if I did it was probably a minimum of 25M

i'm raising the minimum to 30M and the max stays at 45-50

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:

Ok, if not 70%, 50%.

The majority have said that don't passed 20 million...

50% is still too high. Do you realize the raw number of users that this site has?

I am making this up, but "trusting" your claim that "tons" of people predicted 15 million lifetime, I'd say that's around 12% of VGC population, at best.

OP states 70% of site claims Wii U will only sell 15 million but provides no evidence........

I think I predicted 17m in some thread last year. I'm pretty sure I had the lowest prediction.

I still don't think it'll sell more than 20m. It's still selling about on par with GC now, it was just selling worse until now.

I have to say though, I'm surprised with the effect MK8 had. I didn't expect it to have such a sustained effect on HW sales.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

hunter_alien said:
As far as I know it still tracks below the GC. And the One and PS4 heavy hitters are still ways off. Im predicting 18 million. 16 million worst case, 21 million best case.

The One?

This week:

28,750 23,732 8,437 66,531
43,503 14,842 N/A 61,388

And the Wii U increase and XOne dropped...

Around the Network
Wright said:

The question is, who predicted it?

"You" predicted this!!!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

more than GameCube.

has to.

drake_tolu said:
Wright said:

Who?

The 70% of this site...

I remember all members who predict this number...!even bubblegamer underestimating wii u with 25mill prediction...wii u will win n64!...also predicted tha wii u ,far before mk8 release and your prediction drake tolu:P... will possibly be second   ...and  xboxone wont outsell it in 2014...and probably never...as for 2014...10.2-12.5sales:p

fluky-nintendy said:
Wright said:

"You" predicted this!!!

D:

WhiteEaglePL said:
more than GameCube.

has to.

No. It's still behind the cube, so what are you basing this on, besides hope?