By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hottest male video game characters

Tagged games:

Well this guy definitely has the most swag out of them all:

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
Kantor said:

Over 50 posts and no Alistair?

lol i played with a female character, and i don't like that a lot, just to romance him

I was on something like +90 relationship with him on my male character. I'd heard that DAO had gay romances, so I thought I would be able to romance him, but it turns out I'd be stuck with that pathetic elf. I just went for Leliana instead

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kazuma kiryu.

Honorable mention: Victor sullivan.

Unfortunately i didn't became a video game character yet.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

RealGamingExpert said:

Well this guy definitely has the most swag out of them all:

Well, I'm not sure about swag, but he has quite the tongue!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Can't believe I forgot Nathan Drake, but let's make it up by posting this worderful magazine cover:

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Can't believe I forgot Nathan Drake, but let's make it up by posting this worderful magazine cover:

Oh myy

Kantor said:

I was on something like +90 relationship with him on my male character. I'd heard that DAO had gay romances, so I thought I would be able to romance him, but it turns out I'd be stuck with that pathetic elf. I just went for Leliana instead

There was nothing pathetic with Zevran; though I'll admit that no gay romance with Alistair was disappointing considering he's the best character of the party :P

Aicho on the Turbo CD!

Miguel. He is one sexy beast.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian